Page 384 of 758 FirstFirst ... 284334374381382383384385386387394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 7578

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

so IoS special scratch is 14-16 May and the special chip will be seraphy (which mean Gene&More will probably not included there)

and wow Kaizer Rise, will it mean the 3rd wave of new PAs will come o.O

Cool, fancy shit for chips I won't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    You use weaponoids in missions to raise your bond with them. Once you level that bond enough you unlock their sidestory.
    Oh goody. I can't wait for some Evangelion level revelations. Or maybe just Robopon.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Can anyone give me a hand with something please?

I downloaded MEmu to play es on and decided to download the 3.8 gigs of extra data so I could see weapons and costumes, yeah? Well, MEmu clearly didn't like something about that because it kept crashing PSO2es and going back to MEmu's home screen in the middle of the download. For a while it would pick up where it left off no problem, but eventually it kept resuming at around 9k files remaining no matter how many times I restarted it. After that, I switched to bluestacks, and it downloaded everything alright, but I like MEmu much better for a variety of reasons.

Is there any way I can either transfer the data I downloaded from bluestacks to MEmu so I don't have to download it all again? At the very least, is there some way to prevent MEmu from crashing during the download?
    Last edited by Arkk9; Apr 18, 2016 at 03:54 AM.

in case you miss it... they plan to balance (decrease cost and give higher power) some PA/tech... and weapon boosters (tokuka chips). in case people trying to decide on what to spend their gold frags before maintenance (another reset on PA booster/weapon booster and release materials)

Some of the boosters didn't make sense - they originally ran 14 cost to use, but then along the way we had some with 15 and 16 cost, yet they do exactly the same thing as their other element counterparts.

Also, with the way they had set costs to 11 and 12* chips, you couldn't even use a booster at all since you were short 1 or 2 points most of the time if you tried to adhere to the best practices of chip loadout compositions. (The 12 cost 11* anniversary chips are awesome for covering gaps, though they'll typically infringe on booster types you've already set up.)

We have an Auto-Battle button for fights now. I NEEDED THIS

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=2462 Patch notes are out as well.

Probably important stuff:

- Side Story Quests for More and Dragon Slayer (huge source for Weaponoid Stones and Medals)
    - Auto-Battle Button (Spams normals on all enemies)
    - Balance adjustments for some chips, including Last Nemesis and Sakura Endo
    - Hard Mode for Rappy SP Quest, Drive cost reduced for Normal/Intermediate, also refreshes quest (get another Medal)
    - Costume Affinity Interlocking function added
    - NT Weapons added
    - PSO2TA esScratch
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 20, 2016 at 06:18 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

New chips:
    - Itsuki: Auto type huge attack buff. Bigger buff if you main Sword or Gunslash.
    - Rina: Active huge attack buff. Deals damage.
    - Aika: Auto type CP regen & huge attack buff
    - Sacred Duster (AKA obligatory catgirl meido waifu): JA Auto; gigantic attack buff and Attack Accel effect (faster Normal attacks)
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 20, 2016 at 06:22 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

There's a new 12* Sigma series of weapons available in the recycle shop in exchange for rainbow Weaponoid stones.

Attack is marginally higher then those of the initial 12*, but they have the basic Elemental Resonance ability instead of the version that takes into account all of your elements.