Page 171 of 758 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 7578

I only got one chip per every 10 runs or so, personally.

On the account with shit luck, I got the wired lance chip 6 times when I wanted the launcher one.
    Got the launcher one 20 minutes before maintenance. Only took a whole week!

And of course, I wanted the twin machine gun chip, but the dark tech chip drops for that character, and not the one that actually needs the dark tech chip.

The other accounts? Got tons of all of the chips fairly quickly and easily.
    Go figure. The dark tech chip seemed to be the rarest.
    Oh, and I mainly farmed on lv58. Tried 52 like 4 times and nothing dropped.

The new chip sounds like a better version of the Samurai chip on paper, since it also reduces damage from dragons.

Dunno if I want it badly enough to try the scratch, though.

I also wasn't aware that the secret Quna chip is basically Saga but with a HP regen effect attached to it. Stacking the two would result in some hilariously huge amounts of damage.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jul 29, 2015 at 01:11 AM.

Personally took me as much as 85 drive bar can get me for each of those chips but the WL chip took me 3 85 drive bars
    Probably should've grinded more to boost ability level

Well. I drew 3 30 rappy medal scratches. My Gettum heart chip ability is now level 4. Thanks sega.

クーナ<アメノウタヒメ> (ice quna) was the only other chip I drew worth noting. Is it good for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    クーナ<アメノウタヒメ> (ice quna) was the only other chip I drew worth noting. Is it good for anything?
    it's arguably one of the worst chips in the game, ice is a terrible status which breaks the enemy AI's current action and usually starts them doing an immediate attack which can screw you over and ice can overwrite another status screwing up your use of saga/beach quna

most of my experience with it has been with TMG's though

Quote Originally Posted by random idiot View Post
    it's arguably one of the worst chips in the game, ice is a terrible status which breaks the enemy AI's current action and usually starts them doing an immediate attack which can screw you over and ice can overwrite another status screwing up your use of saga/beach quna

most of my experience with it has been with TMG's though
    I really wanted to get an 11* PA chip at least 90 rappy medals down the poop chute.

Hm...270 rappy coins and no special quna

Dragonslayer is approx 1.8x damage boost in main slot, 15s duration with a 中 level activation at abi1. It is indeed basically a better samurai due to element choice, though the activation rate is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Dragonslayer is approx 1.8x damage boost in main slot, 15s duration with a 中 level activation at abi1. It is indeed basically a better samurai due to element choice, though the activation rate is worse.
    if true then this scratch is a good one to waste your medals/ac on, dragonslayer and beach quna are infinitely better than garbage chips like from the collab with clara and nyx or hans scratch, and much more likely to be useful in the long-term.

http://i.imgur.com/oowQZLt.jpg

this is probably going to be my chip setup for this eq, guess which chip i won't be using?