Page 460 of 758 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460461462463470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 7578

Speak of the devil!

esScratch: Volcano Mace w/ Seasonal Chip Spread Needle!

New Chips
    Volcano Mace: When a Just Attack connects, accelerate movement and normal attack speed, and increase attack relevant to the number of Fire chips equipped.
    Spread Needle: When an attack connects, greatly increase attack and improve the effects of equipment.
    After Bath Aika [Premium]: Active Chip. Boost attack and all Element values.

Other Chips
    Dies Ryu (Side Story released)
    Torumalinka
    Brass Howl
    Garbage Aurora

Weapono! #9: This calls for appropriate gear.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 7, 2016 at 01:28 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well sega went and did something I didn't expect them to for a long time: they added a light element A frame TMG booster today. That'll make it a whole lot easier to get a decent count for light as a tmg user.

I'm glad they seemed to have realized that the Ability Blast chips are rather useless and have mostly phased them out in favor of more burst chips.

They're only useless because they fall into E frame instead of A, really. If they had a really high drop rate (ie. could max without energy scumming over the course of a week) and fell into A, they'd probably be worth using.

Did a 11x pull and got Torumalinka, did an additional two pulls and got Volcano Mace. Not bad at all, I don't think. She might work her way into my Fire loadouts, especially with Missouri.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

And it looks like we got a new Area: VR Training.

EDIT: Finally got round to proc'ing Volcano Mace on mobs that don't die in one hit. The action speed buff is actually rather absurd; it even affects PAs and Stylish Roll. Yet another tool to make TMGs even more ridiculously broken: make a Chip that boosts all speed by like, 50%.

When you think about it, Volcano Mace could make Wand better, because of the shortened Mirage Step animation and buffed swing speed.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 7, 2016 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Did a 11x pull and got Torumalinka, did an additional two pulls and got Volcano Mace. Not bad at all, I don't think. She might work her way into my Fire loadouts, especially with Missouri.
    I'm not really a fan of the 'increased attack speed' modifier myself, it always throws off my timings and I end up getting hit a whole lot more than I should. I'm just a tad curious as to what frame it is, but I'm simply going to assume E like the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I'm not really a fan of the 'increased attack speed' modifier myself, it always throws off my timings and I end up getting hit a whole lot more than I should. I'm just a tad curious as to what frame it is, but I'm simply going to assume E like the rest.
    If it's just attack activated, it's most likely E frame
    Spread needle, sound like it might have chase damage, so that look more intertesting to me.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

How does chase damage factor in in regards to the various frames anyways? Is it a multiplier after all frames or does it ignore some/all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    How does chase damage factor in in regards to the various frames anyways? Is it a multiplier after all frames or does it ignore some/all of them?
    追撃ダメージ = 最終ダメージ x 追撃チップ倍率

Chase Damage = Final damage x Chase multiplier,
    you can see it on this page
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%83%97

Basicly, Baioberudo currently has the highest chase multiplier, 2.1/2.2x
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-