Page 417 of 758 FirstFirst ... 317367407414415416417418419420427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 7578

Bio Beld seems pretty darned busted.
    110% chase damage (120% if sp. chip), 80 extra lightning element and 60s duration.

It's basically an even better version of New Years Seraphy in every regard, with the exception of its cost to equip. And that one was extremely good to begin with.

And to top it all off, the art is pretty neat too

Guaranteed chase damage on every hit? Hmm.

Yeah, at least from what I could tell after some quick testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's presumably the same case as with Rigshrayda where it's normally only weak against lightning, but gains a light weakness for the color variant/XH version.

On a side note, I'm surprised that Million Storm doesn't constantly burn PP like in the main game and can instead be maintained indefinitely after the initial activation barring stagger/knockdown.
    Millionstorm actually stops after 10 damage cycles. That said, it's still a solid PA. It still loses to Elder Rebellion, but only by a tiny margin conditionally, and by virtue of its weapon class - tmgs can synergize with Yamigarasu very well. Bows on the other hand require sheer luck, since you are trying to proc status infliction at a rate 4x slower than that of tmg. If you don't use or have no access to Yamigarasu? Bows/Millionstorm will do about the same as Elder Rebellion, though it has the benefit of easier cancellation, as you can cancel the attack after the 1st damage cycle.

Also, since I didn't mention it previously, Red Scorpio's bonus is dual element - you now get light element on top of fire. Making this chip really good for Rig series weapons, just like Psychowand, as Rig series power corresponds with how much element you have at 2 element for +1 attack with the only limitations being that you can only gain a max of 155 power from a single element, and 125 from the other 5 (so up to +780 attack power), and the fact that it's not feasible at the moment to get 250+ on all elements though with more dual chips inevitably coming out this could be possible further down the road.

Still working on Bio Triner though.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jun 30, 2016 at 08:23 AM.

Apparently Bio Triners is "ice element chips valid for its effect".

Bio Beld is kind of OP if you ask me, I scratched for one for the hell of it and got it, and it fits perfectly into my loadout which is now 100 cost. Judgement Hearts/Bio Beld/Cannon Seraphy/TMG Booster/ER10+Yamigarasu with orbit tmgs and lightning reeds, 1 attack and 2 cp pse (and luck with yami proccing status effects) allowed me to onepass alongada in less than 60 seconds. 110% additional hit with +80 lightning upon activation? give me this but in fire on my other characters please.
    Last edited by Atmius; Jul 1, 2016 at 11:45 AM.

I used a similar setup, but just for kicks, swapped in Yamigarasu as part of my deck and picked a Salus Punisher as a friend. Needless to say, seeing 375k pop up every 3 seconds is very, very amusing. Even more so when you're still dishing out 100k hits.

Looks like there's a new type of unit in the recycle shop. For 20 boss chips, you can trade in for a Flame Rigid unit. Comes with +10 fire elemental limit break, and a new factor - CP limit break +20. This can be very useful for those people who never did pull a psychowand chip.

I really hope PSO2es doesn't stop working on emulators like numerous other JP apps have been recently.

I've seen a lot of complaints regarding other games no longer functioning, with no word of a fix in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I really hope PSO2es doesn't stop working on emulators like numerous other JP apps have been recently.

I've seen a lot of complaints regarding other games no longer functioning, with no word of a fix in the works.
    Long as it supports Android 4.0, emulators should still work.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It works fine currently, but other recently updated JP apps have stopped working entirely on emulators in general.