Page 423 of 758 FirstFirst ... 323373413420421422423424425426433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    What's the fastest way to farm Presents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Multiple Weaponoids and doing non-EQ's.
    Because the progress is tied to the amount of stamina blown at base, you can run whatever you want without worrying about efficiency, with one exception - The game only looks at original stamina cost. Because of this, the missions you want to run are going to be the ones that have cost deduction applied to it. Currently the 2 special missions do have a 50% reduction, so you're getting the credit of doing a 32 for the cost of 16. Otherwise I would point you towards doing the EX missions because the drop rates for high slot receptors is better there than anywhere else in the game.

Speaking of RNG and Chips, have they mentioned what the summer chips do? I mean the swimsuit chips for Seraphy and the other es NPCs.
    I don't think I care enough to take a shot at getting them, but I've been curious.

This is the Scratch you've been waiting for! Everyone's favorites return!

esScratch: Weaponoid General Election Carnival!

New Chip (3.0% Draw Rate)
    Brass Haul (Steam Acceleration) -- When a Just Attack lands successfully, attack power dramatically increases. In addition, gain an increasing power boost for every normal attack performed under its effect.

Returning Chips
    Psycho Wand (0.4%)
    Yamigarasu (0.4%)
    Bluesy Requiem (1.0%)
    Strike Brute (1.0%)
    Naseyoteri (1.0%)
    Niren Kamui (1.0%)
    Judgement Hearts (1.0%)

Other Chips
    Elysion (0.4%)
    Momijihime (1.5%, Side Story Released)

Uepono #3: Player-chan has a dilemma.

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Also, for anyone deciding on which scratch to pull on, this week's AC Scratch contains only 10* or higher since it's a special scratch. If you want to dump cash on it, best do it now.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Do nine pulls on my most used character. Got one copy of the new weaponoid, but that was it.

Do one pull on my least used character. Got two copies of the new weaponoid.

How typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Speaking of RNG and Chips, have they mentioned what the summer chips do? I mean the swimsuit chips for Seraphy and the other es NPCs.
    I don't think I care enough to take a shot at getting them, but I've been curious.
    2 of those were previously released and 2 of them are brand new. SV Seraphy and SV Gene are the new ones, so we don't know what they do yet.

SV Quna is basically a better Saga chip. While it does have a lower activation rate, it also healed you at fixed intervals for 10% HP.

SV Io in it's current state really sucks and that's why Sega said they would be overhauling its effects. Basically it was a chance for a damage increase when you connect a Just Attack - the problem is that unlike the other chips of a similar nature, there's no timer. The increase only boosted that one attack, and that's assuming the effect proc'd at all. (it's base is S+ and when maxed at 5 only topped off at S++, which is horrible).

210 medals turned into one strike brute out of all those girls. Should I feel happy or sad?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    210 medals turned into one strike brute out of all those girls. Should I feel happy or sad?
    ^ this.

However, I'm quite new on PSO2es (well, not really, but started again recently) and I have issues determining which Chip is better than the other one, like...

- Is Bluesy Requiem better than Narl Crescent ?
    - Is it better to elemental-weakness boosts or normal Attack boosts ? (like Robert / Theodore vs Brass haul)
    - Which modifier is the strongest ? Dramatically or Tremendously ?

It also seems like SEGA isn't consistent with Chips' descriptions, which doesn't really help at all...

Anyway, how do you guys find out which combination is the best ? Do you just test them (and if so... doesn't it wastes too much Drive doing this... or worst OP ? Like, how to test the best combination for EQ Bosses & stuff).

I'm currently using Hunter (because I'm leveling my PSO2 Hunter through PSO2es) at level 70 with Twin Machinegun (random 11*) with the *can't remember the name Wind 11* EX+* Twin Machine Gun Skill (which seems pretty OP imo) and pretty much doing from 20k to 50k / hit and really having trouble finding how to maximize my damages (I'm always using maxed out 11* chips with 12* maxed out friend) and always have 250 Elemental Attribute (or more like 220 for Ice & Lightning as I have almost no chips of these elements).
    Xenosiss - Ship 6 - Aomori's Circle - French

There is a detailed chip guide on swikies. You can find all chip percentage in here as well.
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%83%97

Short version, you need to:
    1. Stack weak element as high as possible; you do more damage to fire weak enemies with 20 fire than 250 light.
    2. Set up deck with chips from different modifier groups; chips from same group add damage (eg. two 50% from group E add 100% damage), while chips from different groups multiply damage (eg. two 50% from group A&E add 125% damage)

Chip groups:
    A. Weapon/Tech intensifier and such, except speicalize (group E)
    B. Bonus to enemy type
    C. Bonus to enemy with bad status
    D. Bonus to element weakness
    E. All others (most weaponoid)
    Last edited by sparab; Jul 27, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Oh well, that's really helpful, didn't know at all about the groups thing !

Thanks a lot <3
    Xenosiss - Ship 6 - Aomori's Circle - French