Page 506 of 758 FirstFirst ... 6406456496503504505506507508509516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    So more finally got his last gaiden chapter.
    Only unlocks when you clear chapter 7 (This chapter along with the new episode 4 chapter on PC, Sega's trying to emotionally wreck us for the holidays). You definitely want to do this one though, More's bonus: Dual element with Fire/light. Not complaining, 50fire 50light, still 0 cost.

What is the difference between the 2 different types of pa booster chips.

Burst chips use the less common A multiplier, but Blast uses the extremely common E multiplier.

I always get the best chips on the wrong character class...

what is the name of this item: マテリアル・ゼロ. It is used to get the special 13* weapons from pso2ES, where can i get more of this items at so i can trade them to get the special 13* weapons?
    thanks in advance.

Any idea when the english patch will get fixed (for pc)? I want to buy some AC but I'm not familiar with PSO2es at all and my login keeps getting denied, I dont know if its what I'm clicking or what.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    what is the name of this item: マテリアル・ゼロ. It is used to get the special 13* weapons from pso2ES, where can i get more of this items at so i can trade them to get the special 13* weapons?
    thanks in advance.
    Only by trading in the exisiting 13* for 5 of material zero, or by participating in future EQ that would have the new difficulity.and by killing or having your friend kill the EQ Boss, it will be one of the drop for clearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamans View Post
    Any idea when the english patch will get fixed (for pc)? I want to buy some AC but I'm not familiar with PSO2es at all and my login keeps getting denied, I dont know if its what I'm clicking or what.
    It'll be done, when it's done, they have to start over, when PSO2es went over to a newer engine.
    If you are more specific in the error or a screenshot, other maybe of assistance.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Dec 12, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Right, I'm brand new to PSO2es so I wasnt even aware it switched to a newer engine.

About the error though, oddly enough restarting my emulator seems to have fixed the error. It was error something 105 though I believe, no matter what option I tried to log in with it came up twice and forced me to the main menu. Like I said though, all good now.

Hey, any of you knows if facet folia is still in this scratch? I scratched 6k and still no sign of it, I didn't get even the 8* version...

It's listed in the scratch pool, but just like other things you might want, the likelyhood of you pulling it is low.