Page 553 of 758 FirstFirst ... 53453503543550551552553554555556563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 7578

Nope worked fine for me today.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Guess I'll wait to see the numbers on the new chips before doing anything. Also 6 palettes and 700 chip library today!
    Luthor is 155%/175% and CP Cost -40%
    Not very strong...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

12*Luther is A frame ? i'm not sure.i read jp people's comment in swiki.

edit: Ahh it's A frame
    Last edited by bankcute; Mar 9, 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    12*Luther is A frame ? i'm not sure.i read jp people's comment in swiki.

edit: Ahh it's A frame
    It's a A-frame, the current strongest A-frame

And Rina and Aika is a G frame with a boost of 110%
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Is the PSO2es Tweaker constantly crashing for anyone else? Had to install the PSO2es APK directly from the website, since the Tweaker couldn't seem to complete the task. :/
    What's your android version and device?

Currently, stock 7.x roms for whatever the reason crash, but custom roms running 7.x do not crash.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So this week's EQ notice is up: it's Dark Agrani, for the first time in over a year and a half. Element weakness is probably going to be fire/lightning/wind, but who knows now that they added 6 palettes? I'm suggesting that based off of the default fire weakness of Agrani, and the description text for the EQ.

Le struggle of not being able to stay up during EQ times.

I assume its non ranking?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Non ranking indeed. Judging from the icon sheets arion partisan will be in, but I don't know what will be alongside it.

I'll be dammed. Agrani actually coming back. Some variety!

does anyone have any links to what i should be using for this game? all the guides i'm seeing are basic how to setup/play or a massive db of all the chips in the game. i know at one point, using 13* weapons was a bad idea because the game crippled their stats making 11* stuff better. is this still the case?

i'm a fo, using a lutra reflect talis (+10, 50 element) and am mainly throwing the talis and then using an 11* gifoie chip. my current chip pallete is vert buzz (lv 28 ), revelle (lv 33), gifoie (11*, lv50, unlocked), patty (lv 27), strike brute (lv 1). for my units, i'm using the same saiki's i'm currently using in the main game.

my damage is usually in the 5-7k range, however sometimes depending on who i bring as a partner, that can spike up as high as 25k.

what chips should i be trying to get, and from a weapon stand point, is there anything i should be swapping out? is my path forward basically level what i've got? (also, when leveling chips, is there anything special i should know? what i've seen so far is simply "don't use the unlocking fodder, same element chip seems to give some bonus, and 4/7/10* rappys give a ton of exp".
    Last edited by reaper527; Mar 14, 2017 at 01:48 PM.