Page 325 of 758 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326327328335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 7578

Japan loves gachagacha and limited edition stuff, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    I... actually spent some money on the game to spam 500 AC a few times (like 3-4 times). Was hoping for at least a 13*, even if an Ares Bow dropped then I'd be happy or Nemesis weapon but nope, just god damn 3 slot units and weapons that I just throw away orz

That's why I don't spend money on scratch. The few times I did, I got absolute rubbish every time.
    It's generally like that, regardless of game. You're essentially paying money for a chance to get something you want.
    Normally, you'd just directly exchange money for wanted goods. A chance for the goods seems like a scam to me.
    Especially when some people end up spending vastly less money for the same thing.
    Well, that's gambling though. And I don't like gambling.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 7, 2016 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Japan loves gachagacha and limited edition stuff, apparently.

That's why I don't spend money on scratch. The few times I did, I got absolute rubbish every time.
    It's generally like that, regardless of game. You're essentially paying money for a chance to get something you want.
    Normally, you'd just directly exchange money for wanted goods. A chance for the goods seems like a scam to me.
    Especially when some people end up spending vastly less money for the same thing.
    Well, that's gambling though. And I don't like gambling.
    I'm a sucker for Gacha though, I only gamble when I think it'll benefit me orz. As much as I hate it, I just enjoy it and by that I mean when you finally receive something great in it which for PSO2es isn't great for RNG. One of the above posts said something about ¥10,000? Think I've spent probably a lot more.

I honestly wish I could take my money back and spend it on something useful like a different game's gacha necessities in life.
    Last edited by Ryziou; Jan 7, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Personally I think the rate on Yamigarasu itself is in line with the usual rates - a good 20% or so of my friend list already have it and put it up, probably for the bondage art purposes. as it's not what I consider a good chip for overall use. It's more designed for boss killing.
    Is it really not a great card (outside bosses)? Would you recommend another 12 star to put on instead for a more overall use?

12* chip is too OP, but so far for me having only 11* chip can make me kill VH EQ boss in one run, but not as quickly as 12* chip

Quote Originally Posted by .hisoka View Post
    Is it really not a great card (outside bosses)? Would you recommend another 12 star to put on instead for a more overall use?
    Any of the ones that simply provide a damage boost on hit/JA are more practical, as normal enemies simply die too quickly for it to be worth bothering with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    I'm a sucker for Gacha though
    I usually have awful luck in general. It feels like I'll just end up throwing money and getting nothing in return, so I don't bother.
    You gotta resist the urge!

Quote Originally Posted by .hisoka View Post
    I personally like missouri for non-EM. dash forward enemy (this usually already proc missouri, you can dash forward once again if it isn't) and do kreisenschlag. usually it will clear most mob and boss in 1-2 use.

yamigarasu is too slow to setup for non-em because the mob are quite "weak" compared to todays chip loadout. those el ahda+ fest which was once dreaded as nightmare will also fall in 1 kreisenschlag if you put enough power up.
    my personal is missouri, quna-fantastic, flame PA booster, and 2 chase damage, which are all on-hit chips without needing to rely on JA, except missouri which will have you to step forward (which you will do anyway to get into the center of the enemies)

but personally I think you should try to focus on building you boss slaying loadout because EM is far more rewarding and when you can do decent damage to boss, you probably can handle the mobs just as fast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I usually have awful luck in general. It feels like I'll just end up throwing money and getting nothing in return, so I don't bother.
    You gotta resist the urge!
    The urge is too great ;w;. I'd be a failure of a Jedi if I was tempted with the Dark Side I think : x

The dark side of the Force is more fun anyway. Thankfully I think I am at a point now where I don't need to play the gacha any more. I have spent more than I am comfortable admitting even to myself on PSO2(es) but I think I have the chips I need to handle whatever Sega throws at us.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    The dark side of the Force is more fun anyway. Thankfully I think I am at a point now where I don't need to play the gacha any more. I have spent more than I am comfortable admitting even to myself on PSO2(es) but I think I have the chips I need to handle whatever Sega throws at us.
    I kind of "quit" es now. I'll come back once I see a new good scratch and if I actually get anything good out of it. If I don't then I'm just going to keep doing what I always do which is logging on and doing the UQ and then logging off.

I have yet to get anything good since Matoi Brilliant was released and I think my last EQ chip was the red scorpio? I mean, everytime I log on for UQ, I change my friend chip according to the new EQ bosses weakness and then that's all the game play I do.