Page 340 of 758 FirstFirst ... 240290330337338339340341342343350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 7578

Decided to spend 60 medals on 4 chars today. 3 of them got jack all but then I go to the character that I've never even used to play es and she pulls out a missouri... I just want to kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    Have been checking 2ch and no one mentioned the Gunslash PA being nerfed.
    In fact I have been using it too with no trouble thus far.

For the Salus Punisher chip, here's the info I've gathered:

- States damage based on ATK stats
    - Could also be affected by damage multipliers
    - Isn't compatible with Pursuit Damage type chips
    - Deals damage around every 3 seconds or so
    - Damage isn't impressive for a 12* chip....(some players are reporting about 40000 per hit, in a 60 seconds EQ fight, it doesn't even hit 1M)
    I pulled this yesterday, and for the end-meta players this chip isn't too useful. But it's still a solid chip. The chip's purpose isn't to ramp up your max damage (that's Missouri's job) but to enable consistent additive damage since it never misses, and operates independently from your actions.

The damage multiplier for this chip depends on the number of hits you've landed, with a range of 500%-25003000% (my best estimate). Using TMGs, doing base 3000 a hit, went from it doing 15k damage, all the way to 96k. Took a full volley to go from min to max, so +200-250% per hit. The attack does go off very fast every 3 seconds (it's basically a satellite laser), so it can be useful for targets that are moving a lot, and can definitely compliment melee setups. In an EQ, whether or not you can make it add a million damage or more, depends on your attack power and hits landed.

new edit: You are hardcapped to 100k per blast, and the multiplier is constantly going up if you hit the enemy, or down if you stop hitting targets.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 28, 2016 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Interesting little tidbit: You can use your chips in PSO2es to level your summoner pets. You can feed 3 at a time. Level 1 Dagan and Light Trigger+ were each enough to grant a full level from 14 to 17.
    Using 9* and higher chips also gives the pet a stat bonus based on the chip's element.

My pets have been getting 5 or more levels per 10* chip in the 1-20 range. Now I wish I saved all of those lame TMG ability blast chips from the new year's quest instead of merging them together for no particular reason.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jan 28, 2016 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Using 9* and higher chips also gives the pet a stat bonus based on the chip's element.

My pets have been getting 5 or more levels per 10* chip in the 1-20 range. Now I wish I saved all of those lame TMG ability blast chips from the new year's quest instead of merging them together for no particular reason.
    Better yet, use those almost useless Element photon chips.

Also I've corrected/added new information on the Salus Punisher - the max multiplier is somewhere in the 3000% range... but it's hardcapped to 100k damage per blast (it's not luck, I got capped using katana and TMG, can't tell me 2 weapons with vastly different attack power will net me exactly 100k).

The multiplier itself isn't fixed either, it's a rolling multiplier. As you hit the enemy, your multiplier goes up, but when you stop hitting the enemy, it starts to decrease after a few seconds of inactivity.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 28, 2016 at 09:58 AM.

I'm having problems with the patch... Each time I try to receive items from mails nothing happens but then if I try to receive the item again my game crash.

It is a bug that has happened since the 2.0 update. You actually do get the items the first time you click receive, it just doesn't flag. It crashes because you are attempting to pick up an item that is no longer there.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BitterMarion View Post
    Did クライゼンシュラーク get nerfed? It feels like it has a shorter range now but it could just be me...
    probably because the enemy is more spread out diagonally in the event rappy quest?

I'm sick of seeing everyone around me with psycho wands and missouris (including a friend who didn't even start until ep2 of es) when my last pull didn't even net me an 11* chip.

This can be a good thing though. When you run a Psycho Wand or a Missouri, you effectively cut out the part of your friendlist that also runs the same chip. I'm sure you'll get a 12* chip that you can call your own eventually, and it would be different than what you're seeing on your list now, allowing you to take full advantage of the Friendlist you have built up.

Besides, you also have the greatest freedom to build your loadouts - 12* chips cost 30 capacity, and we're starting to see some really good multiplier chips in the 11* space that run 23 cost, but they approach what 12* chips are capable of (see Nasuyoteri and Strike Brute). It just means now you can run more of those which are easier to acquire, than put in a 12* and try to shoehorn in whatever you've got and make it work.

The More weaponoid was designed to solve this problem, but you can certainly do a lot better than what that chip offers.

I get a ton of FUN points on the account with Missouri though.
    That's why I wanted one on each of the others.