Page 351 of 758 FirstFirst ... 251301341348349350351352353354361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by fuusen_gum View Post
    well if you selling it at the right time, you can sell each of the receptor for 1 million, and i also play with 2 char
    Not weapons. I've been watching the prices for a long time. They've never recovered from the sharp decline after eqs instituted rankings.

Again, it's all about what is the best time:money ratio. If ES does that for you great. Nothing beats modulator though. Or flict. And that takes far less effort in general.

Is there any chips worth while in the rotation this time around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Not really.

On a side note, the fact that the Turbulas chip caps at level 10 instead of 20 like the past recycle shop chips makes maxing it a fairly reasonable task.

Just realized SEGA gave like 20k points in EQ scratch for compensation.

My chip storage were crying on how much I stuffed new chips in their mouth (I mean, I have to burn like 5 to 6 medals just because I ran out of Mesetas to fuse them together ._.). I know I should like, get some mesetas from main-game to save Rappy Medals, but eh.

On a bright side, I can release some of my postponed chip due to lack of materials.
    That, tons of Soul Receptor fodder, and so much *10/*11s
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 11, 2016 at 08:09 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Just realized SEGA gave like 20k points in EQ scratch for compensation.
    Omg thanks for the heads up. Finally got some 11* pass fodder for my ship 1 noob. :^)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got two of the lisa chip on my character that has yamigaratsu, so I am just going to keep sharing yami

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Ugh. I rolled 30 medals 3 times and it kept giving me 9-10 out of 11 reds.
    Terrible.
    aww... sorry to hear that

Sorry to make you feel sorry.
    Just wanted to express frustration.

Was thinking the Lisa chip would go well with some of my fire setups.
    And one or two of my characters still don't have any recent good damage chips.

Most of my characters have EX Orchestra. Two have EX Vint, one has EX Sakura Endo and another has EX Speed Rain.
    One of them has EX Illusion Rave but I don't have PSO2ES Fighter class maxed on that character.
    I have a few EX Last Nemesis and EX Sphere Laser, but either don't have the class levelled, or those PAs just seem really slow to me.
    EX Orchestra generally seems to do the job nowadays.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 12, 2016 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Sorry to make you feel sorry.
    Just wanted to express frustration.
    We've all been there. Doesn't help that the free scratch is the one that gets bogged down by extra reds. I ran it a few times with medals too, and ended up with a lot of reds myself; I just take it that it's the price you pay for the free route.

But seeing as I have enough fire chips, just rolling for Lisa Valentine wasn't enough for me to even consider paying for it. I think it might be more worth it to just wait until there's at least 3-5 chips you could use before rolling something, unless there's a single factor that makes you really care for it. (I will also pay for good chip artwork too, but this Lisa chip doesn't catch my attention)

Most of my characters have EX Orchestra. Two have EX Vint, one has EX Sakura Endo and another has EX Speed Rain.
    One of them has EX Illusion Rave but I don't have PSO2ES Fighter class maxed on that character.
    I have a few EX Last Nemesis and EX Sphere Laser, but either don't have the class levelled, or those PAs just seem really slow to me.
    EX Orchestra generally seems to do the job nowadays.
    You never have to have that class just to use it, just find a good all class weapon, and use the chip anyway free of any worries that you're being penalized in any way. Cote Doublis is a nice (and free!) all class Doublesaber you can use to take advantage of that Illusion Rave. It's good enough for EM as well; just don't expect to go breaking records with it - that's reserved for 13* weapons and the All class All-resonance weapons.

I agree with Last Nemesis being slow and unwieldy to use, but Sphere Eraser is still worth using since it works on most targets other than high speed ones like Banther - Something like Zeshureida, even in spinning mode is still doable with Sphere Eraser, and it works wonderfully with Org Keratos. (Forel Nemege is a decent all class Launcher to use as well)

Thanks.

The weapon damage gets penalized by the low level though, doesn't it?
    I have some of the all-class PSO2ES weapons on each account, but I feel like if I'm not the correct class, I'm losing out on some damage and bonuses.

Weird. I meant to write Sphere Eraser. I might try it with the Orbit Launcher on that account.