Page 411 of 758 FirstFirst ... 311361401408409410411412413414421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 7578

Thanks for clarifying that. I sometimes used Xmas Katori + Risa together.

Are the EQs in ES scheduled? If so, is there a list of the timings?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Are the EQs in ES scheduled? If so, is there a list of the timings?
    Weekdays are unscheduled. Weekends are.

Saturday: 8AM ~ 7PM JST
    Sunday: 12PM ~ 11:59PM JST
    Monday: 3PM ~ 11PM JST
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Eh, thought so. I'm just worried about my damage output with this current EQ; most of the Chips I have available to me that increase Weak Element are E-Frames.
    I don't see anything wrong with multiple chaser/ stacking e-chip if it works on you. I sometime did both too for elements with limited option. The point is it is good enough to destroy vh.
    for sh, I always use me light deck which is more consistent. once you have proper light deck, IMHO you pretty much settled for this game (for now).

Is there some sort of updated starter's guide on playing pso2es that i can see?
    I Like Big Butts and I cannot LIE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Tan View Post
    Is there some sort of updated starter's guide on playing pso2es that i can see?
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phanta...version-guide/
    Likely have already seen this, but is pretty much up to date. But requires much scrolling, as the actual guide stuff is on the bottom.

But if looking for gameplay related tips instead and where to start though, others in this thread have been helpful on that.

First things to do would probably be to clear story quests and arks quests, (for a while you'll be able to simply auto-attack through these, later sets of arks quests get more difficult) as doing such increases your max stamina rather than leveling in this game. You'll also rack up rappy medals in the process, which are the game's equivalent of magic stones.
    Also, since stamina refills on leveling and all classes start at one, can indefinitely play if want by swapping classes, doing an easy mission and swapping back whenever low on stamina. Regarding levels, will get early levels fairly quickly early on. Levels (particularly later on) will go by quickly from PSO2 emergencies so long as you remember to log into PSO2es. (Believe doesn't leech exp past a level up if haven't logged in)

Rappies are the equivalent of metal dragons/steaks/exp fodder in this game, and periodically an easy quest for these shows up for a hour ala other phone games.
    Note that at the highest difficulty nab rappy+'s will one shot you, but they are beatable from the beginning. Use rappies to quickly level to max the chips handed out to you. (Starter, more, handed out hunewarl) Or any other nice chips you get if you scratch right away.

Get a PA chip for your weapon as early as possible, (fun scratch, bonus scratch, quests, etc - high rarity ones are in the es/rappy medal scratch) along with a weapon boosting chip.
    Currently twin daggers and launchers are available in current chip fragment quest, then there's sword, knuckles, and light techs from recycling chip fragments, and also sword, jet boots and twin daggers from recycling unwanted es scratch items.

Next, try to rack up a friend list as this is gives you chip access (with element) and is also important for emergencies as it would both allow you to get higher difficulty clears (by proxy of others beating for you) early on and super hard difficulty rewards. (By proxy of others getting keys and allowing you to contribute, even if you die and deal 0 damage)
    Highly questionable tactic to fill up 50 slots would be to go to friend list, then to the friend search. Then type in single kana characters or letters or numbers, and throw invites at random people who've been online in the last three hours, as likely are active players. (Wound up doing this since only had ~20 friends on list from asking on own, posting own information on multiple boards and in-game invites)

Regarding evolution/chip release materials, bonus scratch from emergencies hands out these materials in droves. Also if need a specific photon factor/starstone right away, can recycle chip fragments for one. Otherwise, the rotation of daily quests is where you can farm chip release materials, but may take a while/effort.

If wanting to understand damage, this may help.
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%83%97
    Note the importance of correct element in this game. Likely won't have chip choice early on, so when having multiple chips just choose to stack element for the proper enemy. (For example, current emergency boss is weak to fire so try to place fire chips to gain fire attribute) Normal max element is 250.

Don't believe notable chips can be farmed. There always seems to be at least one pair of weapon boosting chips that are farmable as rare drops in special quests though. Chip fragments can be farmed to pick up a few more chips as well. More questionably, recycle shop weaponoids can be farmed through more's side story quests for weaponoid stones but those are ridiculously rare. (Which can be better gotten from ex (hard) versions of story quests, but likely would have trouble doing those from the start)

Rappy medals could be used to es scratch for something good early on, but that's up to luck. Personally went and got max (500) chip slots before anything, then threw them at the es scratch afterwards. Likely up to your own preference, will likely need more chip slots early, but not 500. (If bonus scratching already, will likely find box filled with rappies and chip release materials though)

Might be it for early on.
    Was wondering. Is the super hard rare weaponoid reward the same across all emergencies? Or is that simply for this recent period of time?
    Are specific high rarity (ex. elder rebellion) PA's in all es scratches? Or would one need to wait until a scratch explicitly contains it?
    Thank you in advance, as usual~

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Was wondering. Is the super hard rare weaponoid reward the same across all emergencies? Or is that simply for this recent period of time?
    Are specific high rarity (ex. elder rebellion) PA's in all es scratches? Or would one need to wait until a scratch explicitly contains it?
    Thank you in advance, as usual~
    1. It has always been the same, as far as I know.
    2. I believe that there are Chips that are always in every Scratch. However, I don't pay enough attention to the Scratch lists besides the highlights, so I can't really say how much cycling out is done.

1900th place. That's probably a new record for me.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Rare weaponoid rewards for EM do change eventually. It started with Rabbit Wand - now it's Rentonam , with Rabbit Wand being moved to the recycle shop for Weaponoid stones.

Take the easy way out: Personify the creature it's based on, rather than the actual weapon. And we're getting more pseudo-Dragon Slayers!

esScratch: Rock Knuckle w/ Sacred Duster

New Chip
    Rock Knuckle: When an attack hits a Native, damage dealt to Natives greatly increases and damage taken from Natives is greatly reduced.

Notable Chips
    Sacred Duster
    Red Scorpio
    Naseyoteri
    Blade Dance (Side Story released)

blade dance effect: also able to use lightning chips towards its bonus (just like rose flotz with light chips).