Page 687 of 758 FirstFirst ... 187587637677684685686687688689690697737 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7578

We have until June iirc to get them and I actually have all 3 LA already. After that, I bought 10 of the starstone fragments and other stuff for releasing chips and the rest can go into rappies.

Side note, I hate how you can't just buy stuff in bulk from that shop, after buying something, it goes back to the top of the list too so I have to scroll back down again, very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    We have until June iirc to get them and I actually have all 3 LA already. After that, I bought 10 of the starstone fragments and other stuff for releasing chips and the rest can go into rappies.

Side note, I hate how you can't just buy stuff in bulk from that shop, after buying something, it goes back to the top of the list too so I have to scroll back down again, very tedious.
    You press exchange again.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah it keeps the last thing you bought selected, so you just gotta hit that button in the bottom right.

in other news I cant wait to tear these orgs apart with my spiffy new boots.
    it seems pretty messed up I can equip Halloween Niren Kaumi, New Year's Io, and Celebration Heroines and still have enough equip points for something else; but I suppose I gotta make sure I get a fair chunk of the enemy elemental weakness in there too (if they aren't weak to ice that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah it keeps the last thing you bought selected, so you just gotta hit that button in the bottom right.

in other news I cant wait to tear these orgs apart with my spiffy new boots.
    it seems pretty messed up I can equip Halloween Niren Kaumi, New Year's Io, and Celebration Heroines and still have enough equip points for something else; but I suppose I gotta make sure I get a fair chunk of the enemy elemental weakness in there too (if they aren't weak to ice that is)
    I’ll try to upload a run with the new chips, hint it’s busted.
    Spoiler!

I keep getting a "There was an error parsing the package" with the tweaker.apk file trying to install it anyone knows something about this?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Ok, using 3 chips with additional damage on hit has a huge impact on framerate, especially during Ilgrants + Rush Arts... Is there any way to "lower" graphics quality outside of disabling Weaponoid Animation

Are Arion weapons better compared to stronger PSO2 weapons? Do you need a rainbow weapon set for Celebrate Heroines and Darker Busters?

I am sure it just I am terrible with knuckles because I am terrible trying to dodge with knuckles, which means using Seiga was and is suicidal for me.

Also I having trouble trying to restore cp with knuckles because I am having trouble chasing Org, so I went back to non-pso2es td for this eq.
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Apr 5, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    I am sure it just I am terrible with knuckles because I am terrible trying to dodge with knuckles, which means using Seiga was and is suicidal for me.

Also I having trouble trying to restore cp with knuckles because I am having trouble chasing Org, so I went back to non-pso2es td for this eq.
    Make sure to have equipped CP units, having 160 is really important.
    Spoiler!

I got Regius [Anniversary]. Is he any good? Also got an Il Grants EX.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.