Page 424 of 758 FirstFirst ... 324374414421422423424425426427434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 7578

Going to wait for the Summer Vacation thing since it'll be a chance for 3 12 stars and they all only appear about once a year (unlike Weaponoid Carnival)
    Chances are they'll be a little more common. Possibly.

There are three *12 chips in this scratch as well. Two of them are the best universal chips in game.

Not like you can get them with medal scratch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    2 of those were previously released and 2 of them are brand new. SV Seraphy and SV Gene are the new ones, so we don't know what they do yet.
    Interestingly the wiki seems to have the text for those on its list of character chips, but I have no idea what the source would be. The images shown during the broadcast don't seem to have any text, and neither does the ones posted on Twitter.

Rolled tons of medals on characters that I didn't really care about.
    Got some Illusion Rave EXs, a Nasuyoteri and a Momiji (that the characters already had).
    No 12 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Interestingly the wiki seems to have the text for those on its list of character chips, but I have no idea what the source would be. The images shown during the broadcast don't seem to have any text, and neither does the ones posted on Twitter.
    Possibly the same source I get mine from, the game files.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rolled a few more 30 medals, got a Bruce Lee Requiem or whatever it's called. And a Plus Howl.
    12 star rate super abysmal as usual.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jul 29, 2016 at 03:55 AM.

Server buggy or just me?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Server buggy or just me?
    Just You.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Will Rigid Units become the new equips of choice for PSO2es? An extra 60 CP could make EX PA/Techs feasible to spam.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 1, 2016 at 02:34 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]