Page 633 of 758 FirstFirst ... 133533583623630631632633634635636643683733 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I got Meteor Fist 3, and I tried giving it a whirl. The windup time is insufferable, especially against a shitty boss like Blu Ringahda, and it looks like they kept the RNG mechanic, but only limited it to rain of fists and giant fist. The damage seems fairly decent from what I've seen; it looks like the giant fist easily breaks 999999, and the fist rain does multiple hits of five-digit damage.

The real problem with this PA is that because of the way the attack mechanic works, it's horribly inconsistent for procing your Passives due to relying on the fist shower for the most hits. Knuckle seems pretty bad at hitting enemies period, so...
    Any invulnerability windows? I've been largely abusing Starling Fowl just for a controllable iframe gap. It's made my runs against status afflicting bosses much much better.

New Frame?

New Seasonal 12*: Ely Sion
    Active Chip. On activation, tremendously increase damage and reduce damage taken. Furthermore, grant a large damage increase if the Photon Art "Over End" is activated.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

A new webcomic series is starting:

Phantasy Star Online 2es: Love "YAKAN" Galaxy!

Yakan #1 + 2: More attempts to make cup noodles, but winds up accidentally creating a new Weaponoid...

Spoiler!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What about the dice game? I've failed to win a LC point, but... what do you need them for? YOu can buy something with em?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    What about the dice game? I've failed to win a LC point, but... what do you need them for? YOu can buy something with em?
    Leisure Coins are used as currency in the LC Shop. You mostly buy PSO2es stuff with them, like Weaponoid Stones, mats, and Nyau Chips, but you can buy Lobby Action 345 (/la swordpose) if you save up 100,000 LC.
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 5, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

The Attribute Changer works differently depending on whether you have an old weapon or a NT weapon. I'm assuming you've never grinded Attribute outside of putting CF weapons together. Basically, when you're doing NT Grinding, prior to the actual Grind, there's a pop up screen where you select a support item to add to the mix. If you have a compatible same rarity, same weapon category weapon in the NT Grind mix, this will raise the Attribute value of the target weapon if it isn't already at maximum value. If you have a compatible weapon, you can choose to add an Attribute support item into the mix, which include Attribute Changers, which change the Attribute of the target weapon after the Grind, and Attribute Enhancers, which raise the Attribute value of the target weapon by an additional percent.
    I've done various attribute grinding on both OT and NT weapons (some because I needed to/was going to use the weapon, others just to kind of learn how it all works by using cheap materials and whatnot). I just had never messed with those three drop-down options because I never had the items for it (I don't think so anyway), so never really looked into it past that.

I'd like to warn you that when you use an Attribute Changer, the change in element is applied after the Grind. So If you combine two Nesis Arion and put an Attribute Changer in there, the increase in Attribute value will apply first, then the element of the Attribute will change. Be careful about what Elements you're using.
    This is the only part I am kind of confused about, because it sounds like you are giving me an important piece of information/advice/warning or something, but not sure what/which part?

I bought the cheapest attribute changer I could find (it was Wind so I can use it on Tokyo enemies if need be at least) to test the various options, because this quoted part made it seem like it would not work at all in certain circumstances and that I needed to be careful of something. From what I tested though (which was just NT weapons; didn't check OT because I don't really mess with them), it shows that I can use/apply the attribute changer to a weapon that is:
    A) Max Grind (+35);
    B) Max Element (50; didn't check with a 13* though, so maybe they act differently?)
    C) Max Grind + Max Element

From your response, I was thinking that maybe if one of those above cases was true, you could no longer apply the item, but it will allow me to add the attribute changer regardless of those three situations (in the menus anyway; I didn't actually confirm the full purchase/change because like I mentioned I was just testing, didn't want to change anything atm/waste resources and meseta).

So... Does it change/have different rules for 13* weapons or something? Kind of confused what the caution/warning was about/for.

(If it matters, what I used to test this was a +35 Nox sword with 50 Fire element; and the weapon to 'add' for grinding was just a 7* sword I had on my character at the moment.)

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I bought the cheapest attribute changer I could find (it was Wind so I can use it on Tokyo enemies if need be at least) to test the various options, because this quoted part made it seem like it would not work at all in certain circumstances and that I needed to be careful of something. From what I tested though (which was just NT weapons; didn't check OT because I don't really mess with them), it shows that I can use/apply the attribute changer to a weapon that is:
    A) Max Grind (+35);
    B) Max Element (50; didn't check with a 13* though, so maybe they act differently?)
    C) Max Grind + Max Element

From your response, I was thinking that maybe if one of those above cases was true, you could no longer apply the item, but it will allow me to add the attribute changer regardless of those three situations (in the menus anyway; I didn't actually confirm the full purchase/change because like I mentioned I was just testing, didn't want to change anything atm/waste resources and meseta).

So... Does it change/have different rules for 13* weapons or something? Kind of confused what the caution/warning was about/for.

(If it matters, what I used to test this was a +35 Nox sword with 50 Fire element; and the weapon to 'add' for grinding was just a 7* sword I had on my character at the moment.)
    The warning was more "if the weapon is not already 50%/60%, check what attribute the weapons being used are before using the change" because of the rules of attribute raising.

For example, you have a 30% Fire Nox sword and you want to change it to light, depending on the extra Nox Sword(s) you are going to use, it will change the order in which you want to apply the Attribute Change:

If the extra sword is 20% Fire, then you can use the Attribute Change in the same grind as the sword since it will be like this:
    (30% Fire+20% Fire)+Light Change=50% Light Nox Sword.

If the extra Nox is 20% Light, you want to change the attribute first, then add the extra Nox to it otherwise you get this:
    (30% Fire+20% Light)+Light Change=40% Light Nox Sword.
    When you want it to be this instead:
    30% Fire+Light Change=30%Light; 30% Light+20% Light = 50% Light Nox Sword.

This is especially important to keep in mind with 13* weapons since it can mean having to use extra copies or attribute changes to get it to 60% (more so for OTs, since if you are going to +x/35 an NT, there are very few ways that you won't max the attribute even if all the copies used are different attributes).
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 5, 2017 at 08:11 PM.

Leisure Coins are used as currency in the LC Shop. You mostly buy PSO2es stuff with them, like Weaponoid Stones, mats, and Nyau Chips, but you can buy Lobby Action 345 (/la swordpose) if you save up 100,000 LC.
    Hm, I see. Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The warning was more "if the weapon is not already 50%/60%, check what attribute the weapons being used are before using the change" because of the rules of attribute raising.

For example, you have a 30% Fire Nox sword and you want to change it to light, depending on the extra Nox Sword(s) you are going to use, it will change the order in which you want to apply the Attribute Change:

If the extra sword is 20% Fire, then you can use the Attribute Change in the same grind as the sword since it will be like this:
    (30% Fire+20% Fire)+Light Change=50% Light Nox Sword.

If the extra Nox is 20% Light, you want to change the attribute first, then add the extra Nox to it otherwise you get this:
    (30% Fire+20% Light)+Light Change=40% Light Nox Sword.
    When you want it to be this instead:
    30% Fire+Light Change=30%Light; 30% Light+20% Light = 50% Light Nox Sword.

This is especially important to keep in mind with 13* weapons since it can mean having to use extra copies or attribute changes to get it to 60% (more so for OTs, since if you are going to +x/35 an NT, there are very few ways that you won't max the attribute even if all the copies used are different attributes).
    Ah, so it was more of just a friendly 'in case you are an idiot or can't do basic math' kind of warning? Lol.

It was helpful to know/learn exactly when it was applied during the process though, which you both made sure to mention, so I am assuming that was the main point being made.

So I am guessing I should go ahead and grab a second copy of the Twin Daggers before the 11th or whenever that part of the shop closes/resets then? Then make it 60 Dark ele. and then later change whenever needed? I still don't have very many useful chips atm though, so it's usually a rainbow deck/setup anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    What about the dice game? I've failed to win a LC point...
    Don't worry, that's expected. It's kind of a joke tbh, and personally wish they wouldn't have even added it.

Or at least they could hide it in a sub-menu like the collect-file/quick search daily activity things. My OCD is driven nuts by that stupid "!" EVERY DAY until you play it. I was actually really enjoying es (since I started playing after the ep.5 update/release), but being forced to play this p.o.s. mini-game (because my OCD won't let that "!" alone) and just getting irritated as fudge because of garbage RNG has put a damper on my enjoyment of the game now.

(And yes, I am aware how ridiculous it sounds that my enjoyment of something has taken a downturn because of one tiny aspect of it, but that's just how I am/how my faulty brain works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )