Page 50 of 758 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360100150550 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    A word of note: if you have both the Risa and Risa Sketch chips.... don't use them both together. The effect only triggers once, even if the game says both have triggered - you only get 2 hits max.
    I don't have both, but would it be wrong to make the assumption that it works like a sue+lisa combo in that if both activate, then while it still only displays one additional hit, that additional hit is generally for more than the actual hit it was triggered from (or at the very least almost the same amount of damage) as the damage of the two hits is combined into the one?

EQ is up, 1500jst until 2300jst.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I don't have both, but would it be wrong to make the assumption that it works like a sue+lisa combo in that if both activate, then while it still only displays one additional hit, that additional hit is generally for more than the actual hit it was triggered from (or at the very least almost the same amount of damage) as the damage of the two hits is combined into the one?
    Sue + Risa should work. The 2 effects aren't the same - they both do additional hits, but Sue's are for mid level damage, Risa is for high level damage.

EM is up again.

Did the 30 medal scratch today and got poop. Literally 8/11 were PA's (none of which I use). Sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    Did the 30 medal scratch today and got poop. Literally 8/11 were PA's (none of which I use). Sad day.
    It's not a total loss. If you do have a ton of spare chips lying around, you could get and level the Klariskrays chip which should prove useful if you aren't already sitting at 250 fire element, as maxed out it will provide 120 fire element.

And if you don't have the 25 spare chips to recycle, don't forget you can always sub in AC costumes as well, even ones that you acquire from PC.

1 agrani chip so far. Really would like to not end up having to buy the sword...

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    1 agrani chip so far. Really would like to not end up having to buy the sword...
    I noticed they're being really stingy with the chips this time - I've only managed to average 1 chip a day. The sword however is pretty decent, with innate Sonic Arrow, and a latent to boost all ranged damage (About the distance of 1.5 dashes. i.e. Sonic Arrow).

I can't help but notice that this round seems to be really quiet (at least for my friends list) compared to the previous ones. I've managed to get 3 (+1 on a different char) chips so far from the 1.5 full eq sessions I've done.

I get the feeling that someone from sega went "Hey Bill, I have a great idea: lets have an es eq in the middle of ship wars with a million scheduled eqs that people will want to be logged on for!" "That's a great idea Jeff! consider it done."

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I can't help but notice that this round seems to be really quiet (at least for my friends list) compared to the previous ones. I've managed to get 3 (+1 on a different char) chips so far from the 1.5 full eq sessions I've done.

I get the feeling that someone from sega went "Hey Bill, I have a great idea: lets have an es eq in the middle of ship wars with a million scheduled eqs that people will want to be logged on for!" "That's a great idea Jeff! consider it done."
    Well, today's EQ started quite early, usually they start at 4 PM JST, and end at midnight JST.
    And it's still a school day on saturday depending on the school too.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-