Page 121 of 758 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 7578

The alternate color Zeshrayda seems to be immune to Panic, annoyingly.

Breaks the trend of the alternate colors only being immune to the status they inflict with their attacks.

There are 2 new items in the recycle shop as of yesterday. One is the dark version of the Justice Crow booster chip (15AC chip/item trade), and the other is a sub unit (sub/Gloomread; that costs 20 rare enemy chips) that seems really mediocre on stats but it's got a new ability - Elemental Limit Break. In this case, you're able to go beyond the 250 cap by the specified amount, which on this sub unit is 20 dark. (So you could effectively have 310 dark element)

Even though I just re-affixed my units, I'm still curious about this one and trying to get one. (currently have 17 rare enemy chips)

Edit: As it turns out, you can only obtain 1 Gloomread unit per character. It's also 11* so you can't snap them up on the market. That said, it turns out it's a +12PP sub unit. Use it with whatever 2 piece set you like!
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 1, 2015 at 07:35 AM.

So now the endbosses in the daily quests can drop trashy red weapons instead of chips, meaning it's even harder to release chips then it was before...

On a separate note, that unit is probably the best ES exclusive thing since Gift Receptor. Have to try getting one with both of my characters...
    Last edited by Rakurai; May 1, 2015 at 09:02 AM.

I'm also liking the Nemege Forel Launcher from the bonus scratch. Elemental Resonance Launcher... with Sphere Eraser built in for the PC version. Been using it with Sphere Eraser EX on farming runs, its pretty unfair. Gonna try it on Rig later in the next EM and see how that works out (no buffs was doing 12k per hit, where I'd do 2000 with Justice Crow)

Update: ran current final mission with Sphere Eraser EX. Pretty much trashed everything for free.
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 1, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

EM is now up again till 20:00JST.

On another note, tested Sphere Eraser EX on Rig. it's kinda broken, but not really. If I can inflict status on it, Eraser EX+Saga will knock off close to half its life in one shot. But trying to inflict status using a launcher is another challenge altogether...

Edit: here's a pic of the kind of output I'm getting on Rig with Sphere Eraser EX.

Spoiler!

Edit 2: Here's one showing just how much damage variance there is, and some very big numbers...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 1, 2015 at 11:06 PM.

Ok uh, I'm brain farting pretty damn hard right now. Where is the OP Recovery Medicine located?

this has got to be my laziest signature ever

You mean to use? just try to start a mission with 0 OP, and you should have the option to use ones that you have acquired.

I find it a little curious that there's been so much dark element chips and equipment lately.

Crys Draal is the only dark weak boss so far, but we got it just before the current EM, if I'm not mistaken.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Say ...... if I get this setup .....

which one do you think I should level 1st? Any recommendations? o-o Level from left to right : 29 - 30 - 20

Spoiler!

Thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

how2levelfast

i feel liek im progressing too slowly