Page 144 of 758 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 7578

You can frequently get three slot soul receptor items from the bonus scratch.

You can also very rarely get four or five slot items as rewards from completing a EQ.

I don't think I'm going to have enough rare boss chips before the unit goes away.
    Maybe they'll add another one next month with a different element.

A few days ago, I got a 5 slot soul receptor weapon from one of the early regular quests.
    Never had a 5 slot receptor drop before that.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I don't think I'm going to have enough rare boss chips before the unit goes away.
    Maybe they'll add another one next month with a different element.

A few days ago, I got a 5 slot soul receptor weapon from one of the early regular quests.
    Never had a 5 slot receptor drop before that.
    Well, the EQ recycle, 10 Boss chip = 1 5s Soul receptor weapon.

Noemal play, the highest slot I've gotten is 6s.

Soul receptor unit, most people hunt either Darker turtle or Malmoth, since those stage have 2 boss, and those 2 seems to have hte best chance to drop unt with soul receptor.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I haven't been exchanging my boss chips for anything under the assumption they'll be adding more element boost units in the future.

It's just a pity that their required proficiency level is so ridiculously high, because it makes their defensive stats terrible in ES.

EDIT: The new Theodore chip + Lisa would be a nice easy way for tech users to max dark element for the sake of using elemental resonance weapons while still having three slots open to boost whatever element they need for the quests they plan on doing.
    Last edited by Rakurai; May 20, 2015 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I haven't been exchanging my boss chips for anything under the assumption they'll be adding more element boost units in the future.

It's just a pity that their required proficiency level is so ridiculously high, because it makes their defensive stats terrible in ES.

EDIT: The new Theodore chip + Lisa would be a nice easy way for tech users to max dark element for the sake of using elemental resonance weapons while still having three slots open to boost whatever element they need for the quests they plan on doing.
    Theodore just seems to be a straight up damage boost, like Marlu.
    And the first Ex Tech...is the Wind tech that is for mob control..
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

It's still probably the best Dark element damage boosting chip there is other then Lisa.

I can't think of any other good two chip combos that can push you to max element or close to it.

Yeah, I wasn't hunting Soul Receptors though. I started new characters and a 5 slot dropped.

Proficiency level high?
    I've been using Saiki on ES, is that why bosses hit me so hard? Or is that just normal?

Is there a reason people pick a different class to what weapon they use? I sometimes see Rangers using Rods or a braver using dual blades.

Enforcer of Evil™

So.
    The TMG/Dark tech LQ is back.
    How do you guys deal with the el dagans for the level 58 version?
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

I use healing items... I don't think I could do without them. I don't have many good chips so my damage is pretty low still.