Page 200 of 758 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250300700 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 7578
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatedwind View Post
    Skip the scratch. Save for when Missouri comes back.
    All right, thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um ..... does the current scratch's good? o-o Though I can only use 11x scratch once ......

Due to ..... things with Windows10, I can't really play before (I dunno how to make Proxifier work with Bluestacks ......... now I got Droid4x, and the Proxifier works XD Just made it works yesterday.)

For this EQ, I'm using this Setup :

- Vol
    - Council of Six (?) for ... technically free Vol's activation.
    - ☆10 Sphere Eraser
    - Quna (evasion purpose and better attack speed for PP recovery)
    - Fonewearl (? the bonus damage chance ..... ☆10 Fire)

Should be .... fine? ;w; I missed the ..... Launcher Boost chip, I think ;w;

Ice ele Chip I got ..... Io (recovery) - Echo (add ice ele, I think) - Nagisa (from Ep 3(?) item code) ......

Thank you
    If you gonna go Sphere Eraser I don't think it good ideal to use too many active chip.

I'm gonna replace Quna with either Echo or Nagisa just for elemental alone.

In the long run, I think the thing that matters most is how much time one is willing to put into the event. Well, that and having AC to burn for OP refills once you're out of OP recoveries.

But with the super hard EQs and the much better rewards they provide coming soon, I'm thinking it would be better to save my OP for then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    If you gonna go Sphere Eraser I don't think it good ideal to use too many active chip.

I'm gonna replace Quna with either Echo or Nagisa just for elemental alone.
    Well, the only chips I need to activate by clicking them is just Quna and Sphere o-o

The Council of Six (?) activated easily thanks to Quna's quicker roll, and will activate Vol along (Council will activate Active-Buff-Type chip, right on the left of it) o-o

Still no good? o-o

Also ..... is it better to use Bow instead?

Though my offensive Chip is just TorrentialArrow (☆10 one), and Bow buff I got in the current Recycle too (not yet evolved though .... still waiting to get that ...... ☆10 PhotonCrystal, and I'm good to evolve it ;w; )
    - Ship 2 -

There's no way I will rank decently, so I'm just gonna do the daily Rappy Medal thing and make do with whatever operation stars I get.
    It already takes up too much of my time to run 9 characters through the EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Well, the only chips I need to activate by clicking them is just Quna and Sphere o-o

The Council of Six (?) activated easily thanks to Quna's quicker roll, and will activate Vol along (Council will activate Active-Buff-Type chip, right on the left of it) o-o

Still no good? o-o

Also ..... is it better to use Bow instead?

Though my offensive Chip is just TorrentialArrow (☆10 one), and Bow buff I got in the current Recycle too (not yet evolved though .... still waiting to get that ...... ☆10 PhotonCrystal, and I'm good to evolve it ;w; )
    For Sphere Eraser less active chip is better, unless that is something gonna stay for long time like Echo (+Ice Element) which once you active it stay for whole minute which is almost entire duration of EQ fight.

I'm not sure but Quna duration likely stay for 20 second and eat a lot CP, You gonna spend a lot of time to attack to refill CP.
    I'm not advice to use Quna for anything beside wand smashing.

Bow if you don't have Final Nemesis then don't it very hard to get CP back and Torrential Arrow Kinda easy to miss if Vol Jump away/ Jump in before it rain down
    (Final Nemesis can restore your CP during attack animation)

I think just casually using up all of your OP as it's available is probably sufficient to break out of the lowest ranking tiers.

It's only if you wanted to be in the top 1K or so that you'd need to burn tons of OP.

Just got to 100 Operation stars, I'll see if I can get 60 more for the Nyau chips later. Pretty much just spammed easy mode burn draal until I had enough.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    For Sphere Eraser less active chip is better, unless that is something gonna stay for long time like Echo (+Ice Element) which once you active it stay for whole minute which is almost entire duration of EQ fight.

I'm not sure but Quna duration likely stay for 20 second and eat a lot CP, You gonna spend a lot of time to attack to refill CP.
    I'm not advice to use Quna for anything beside wand smashing.

Bow if you don't have Final Nemesis then don't it very hard to get CP back and Torrential Arrow Kinda easy to miss if Vol Jump away/ Jump in before it rain down
    (Final Nemesis can restore your CP during attack animation)
    All right, thank you I'll try it later
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Just got to 100 Operation stars, I'll see if I can get 60 more for the Nyau chips later. Pretty much just spammed easy mode burn draal until I had enough.
    I think you're mistaken about that, because as far as I've read on the official website, the only source of stars is from the ranking event rewards, meaning you can get 50 at best.

In any case, I think I'll aim for the top 500 with my main character and top 5000 with the other. The main thing matters is spending your timed OP, since you can just burn all of your OP recoveries to catch up later if you do.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Sep 25, 2015 at 06:23 AM.