Page 208 of 758 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 7578

That and the free FUN points, probably.

So I've been tracking my results in the top 100 for the past 90 minutes or so. It's safe to say that these people just aren't used to or don't know how to fight Rig very well. The average player in the top 100 seems to have an average gain of 1000 points in 30 minutes - yet I'm gaining approx 4-5k in that same 30 minute span.

The final day should prove to be very interesting with that Rig session in the middle of it all.

The unfinished quests are piling up for people on my friends list, so yeah.

Most people seem to have trouble one passing.

I'm mostly dicking around trying different strats and testing out various chips and combinations I otherwise would never try, simply because I bluntly never liked fighting rig/zesh in the first place. I originally skipped the rig eq when it first came around because of how bad it was compared to others at the time (I vaguely recall I came nowhere near one passing it even with my best loadout).

As far as rankings go, I'm hovering around 3500-4000 on my 'main' this time, and around 9-11k on the rest. I'm making zero effort to actually rank higher because I will not spend AC on something like this.

Hovering around 1.5K and 3K with my two characters. The former spent a little OP, while the latter has spent none whatsoever.

I'm largely blowing through my stocks of free OP and mini-OPs. The way I see it, it's better than letting the pile collect more digital dust. Still have enough to make it past 2-3 more sessions. Not sure what I want to do after that.

I'm still at around ~15000.

Lyrise's strategy is how I usually take advantage of Zesh/Rig.
    Stand behind it, get it to do the tail swipe, then sidestep and do an attack, repeat.
    Only problem is when it decides to just keep flying away forever.

When it does a belly flop onto the ground and stands up, it always does another one after, and pops its head out.
    That's also a big chance for doing damage, but once it flips over, it will always go into the spin soon after.
    It's also fairly easy to poison, even with just El Ada.

My problem with Zesh/Rig is I don't have many chars with any lightning chips.
    My Speed Rain EX character was doing 74k per hit earlier, though (with H44 of course).
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Sep 28, 2015 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This fight is tripping up a LOT of people, my assist request list at any given time has at least 1 in there. At one point I saw as many as 6 requests.

If you have the HP, what you do is you get behind it and you wail on it. Tail swipe doesn't always knockdown and has considerable startup time, so you can open up your strongest attacks and go from there. If it decides it wants to turn around to face you? that's more time you can use to hit it safely.

The ranking list is about to change drastically, people who are able to fight this thing well will start to gain on people who can't do this so well.
    I actually have no problem one passing it at all, I just don't feel like spamming anymore lol, I am just logging on with the free op as time recharges it currently every 2 hours
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Just attack for it left side that's easiest way.
    Only thing that gonna hit you is it body slam which you can just step back and attack.

If it gonna spin keep attack until it flip it back up and shoot photon ball then immediately use friend assist to kill animation+stop the time.

Long reach PA is make thing easier too because it slow as fuck

Real challenge is speed type though.

I managed to onepass VH a couple of times and I have no idea how. I've also managed to fail to one-pass it on _hard_ with the exact same loadout. :c

Current loadout:
    Saga, El Ahda, Partizan booster idkthename, speed rain (8*) and either Affine for element or Revelle for damage, depends on what friend chips I can get.