Page 209 of 758 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 7578

something worth mentioning about rig, the most points one gave me, the 3 star variant, was 600 something, with burn draal I could get some 4 star variants that gave 940 - 960+ for the same op cost. I think rig is a waste to use any med tickets on.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

That's a given in a sense, you can't get 4* variants on darkers, which I think was kind of stupid. They should've made there be a 4* variant of the 3* that had an infection core or something. Hasn't stopped the top guy though, he's 70k points infront so far. wonder how much AC he's spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    Just attack for it left side that's easiest way.

Real challenge is speed type though.
    Berserk/speed type isn't too hard, because what it gains in speed, it loses in HP. For those as melee, I run in front of it to make it commit to a slash attack or a stomp. When it does do that, quickly sidestep and unload on it. If it stomps, make sure you slide in the opposite direction. It goes down in 1.5 illusion rave + Missouri. 3 and some slashes without.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Sep 28, 2015 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    That's a given in a sense, you can't get 4* variants on darkers, which I think was kind of stupid. They should've made there be a 4* variant of the 3* that had an infection core or something. Hasn't stopped the top guy though, he's 70k points infront so far. wonder how much AC he's spent.
    We are definitely in the no more free OP recovery items zone as far as the top 10 goes. Some people who were previously in the top 10 have dropped quite a bit, and the discrepancy in points between the top 10 makes it apparent.

Not necessarily. Some people in the top 20 have organized a system where they'd just hand off any rare variants they find to one person. This one guy would be constantly killing rarer variants and scoring even more than your average player. Spend just as much as anyone else, score 3-4x more than normal.

There's also one guy on reddit trying to organize such a system for himself. Needless to say he wasn't successful, and that thread was downvoted to oblivion as we point flaws in trying to get strangers to help him out in his (unjust) cause.

Even so, they would still need to use OP recovery items to keep pace in the top 10. First place is on a whole other level when it comes to whatever strategy they are using.

New EM is active until 22:00 JST
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

I could be handing them between my accounts if I cared. But I don't.
    It's too time consuming for so little reward, and it's not so much about skill but more about perseverance.

Will be waiting to see what the King Rappy Suit prices are like.

Is the 3* Rigshrayda immune to poison or something? I spent over half the EQ trying to get it to stick, and it never worked.

EDIT: Mirage is definitely the best of the status effects to use. It applies way more easily then poison does, and thus makes you the least likely to get RNG screwed if you're using Saga or Summer Quna.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Sep 29, 2015 at 04:46 AM.

This EM is really stupid point wise. A lvl58 normal rigshrayda gives you 240 (or 250pts), a variant can give you up to 500ish, well less than that. A white lvl58 one only gives you 720pts, probably 800pts if it comes as a request. But here is the funny bit, a lvl38 variant can gives you 350pts, so on average doing hard runs, menaing you can solo it, gives you more pts on average, if i am correct.
    Last edited by Husq; Sep 29, 2015 at 04:48 AM.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)