Page 231 of 758 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 7578

Anyone know why am I not able to press the install button on my android phone when trying to update the client?

I got to the part where screen is white with text asking for permission to install. I can press cancel, but can't press install... never happen to me before.

Now I'm super annoyed. The medals from the previous campaign have arrived in mail. So I'm deciding who to pull with first. I figure lets just get all the bad rolls out of the way on my alts - first roll, get Tenimusou.

I'll post my impressions on the chip later, its close to 1AM right now.

New EM is Active until 00:00 JST, I haven't messed with it much yet, but the new difficulty is there and locked by something.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

SH bosses don't seem to have increased speed, despite them being + versions, so the only thing that makes them special is their ridiculous HP count (Seems to be around 30-40 million) and higher damage.

They're also always type-C versions, so bring your Strike Brute chip if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    SH bosses don't seem to have increased speed, despite them being + versions, so the only thing that makes them special is their ridiculous HP count (Seems to be around 30-40 million) and higher damage.

They're also always type-C versions, so bring your Strike Brute chip if you have it.
    How do you get the option unlocked to fight one?

EDIT: nvm I looked up the info and saw its a trigger item added to random bonus scratch rewards, and you need to use the trigger to unlock fighting one. I show the info in the pic below for anyone else like me that missed it lol.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by cheeto; Oct 15, 2015 at 03:54 AM.
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

I did 5 more 30 medal scratches, got a whole lotta rupert as far as 11* went and nothing much else.

The amount of points you get varies based purely on how much damage you can dish out, it seems. If you do multiple passes you will gain more points than if you only did it once (I got ~1160 points on a 2 pass, while I got ~660 on the rest that I've done so far, which is like 7).

Looking at the chip library, it seems absurd that the rabbit wand chip has a max ability cap of 10 (中+). I am hoping the triggers are multi-eq, as if they are I'm going to save mine for a better weapon variety that suits my needs.

It's kind of nice to have a boss that can't be one-passed for the sake of being able to know just how high your damage output can be.

Most I've pulled so far is 5.7 million using Strike Brute, JC 10, JC boost, Rozenflotz, Io Aniversary, and HT-Missouri. That was with just one attack bonus and no elemental resonance weapon, so it could easily be higher.

I got a new phone and decided to test recording some on it, using mobizen, my previous phone couldn't handle it, but this one seems pretty good from first trying it, here is me one passing a VH Transzexia as a level 28 hunter, decided to level hunter to get ex cubes in game lol. also, not the best gameplay in these videos, but it works lol.

Spoiler!

And here is a video of me participating in a Super Hard Trigger right after as a level 29 hunter, at the end of the run the Transzexia was killed by others so i show the score board.

Spoiler!

I really like this new super class trigger thing, its cool, I noticed the site shows some new 12 star weapon on es, is that from a boss reward only? or is that from the bonus scratch stage 5?
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

It's only available as a boss reward from SH quests.

I've gotten nothing but meseta and Tranzexia chips from them so far, and the triggers are really rare from the bonus scratch, too.

There's only one trigger from stage 3, and since I'm not burning OP I don't know how many there are from stage 5. I'd wager 2 though.