Page 244 of 758 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by iridesence View Post
    trying to buy AC via Pso2ES and it keeps giving me this window:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/accccc.png

when i click the "buy" button it closes really quickly (no charge or nothing, and any further attempts close Pso2ES completely.
    Are you clicking the right button (not left) once you've picked your AC?

That is transaction cancelled. It comes up for a number of reasons, but its mainly to relay to the user that the transaction didn't happen.

Earlier this afternoon the Google Play servers were having issues, so if you had tried to buy AC about 3 hours ago as of this post, you would have gotten a lot of cancellation messages.

The ability blast chips are pretty bad when considering how hard they are to trigger coupled with the fact that their multiplier overlaps with those of the Weaponoid and Brilliant chips.

I'm not making a very serious effort to get extra copies of them as a result.

So this time around we get 'glorious wing with tenimusou' as the eq scratch for nove ringada. Presumably, glorious wing will be a light element standard elemental booster style as opposed to strike brute tier, but who knows.

There's also the re-implementation of the ranking event, this time with heavily scaled back rewards. I doubt that many people will even bother this time after the fiasco that the last one was, especially with SH triggers now in the mix.

The rewards for ranks 1K and higher seem untouched, while everything else was lowered. I guess they realized how few players actively play PSO2 ES.

I'd like to hope they did something to curb the whole issue of the people in the top 10 being spammed with quests by their friends for easy points. I think making only your own quests count towards the ranking would be the only thing that would actually work, though, but that would have obvious downsides.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Oct 26, 2015 at 08:47 AM.

I think that largely gets curbed by the addition of the SH trigger system - as long as you offer neat drops that come from SH alone, people are going to chase that down at the very least, and keeps the scoring somewhat close as SH payouts are rather absurd pointswise.

As for the rewards themselves, I think they're just trying to prevent the situation that players came to realization from the last round - that for doing nothing (start a N run and fail it and leave it to your FL to deal with) you could rack up to 144 stars for free.

This ranking system is a joke. I'm pretty much not bothering with these events anymore as they are mind-numbingly boring. It also doesn't help that PD is coming up, and I rather focus my attention on that.

Is the incoming ranking just 1 boss?
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

The next EQ is just Nove Ringadarl alone and it will be one week instead of two like last time.
    Not sure if this is clarified but the reason why you might get really low reward points despite joining SH is because you are not receiving the [Among all the participants, you joined the most] reward bonus. This is usually caused by other players joining the same SH more than once. Theoratically, if every player join the quest exactly one time, then everyone (except SH host but host gets Host bonus anyways) should get this bonus and net about 1000+ points per run. I believe you actually get exactly 1000 even if you join and die or abandon quest so long as the one run per person rule is followed.
    TL;DR Organize your SH runs with people you know

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

wow yeah that's kinda crap

got the Sukunahime chip, but not on the character I wanted it on. Eh, if I really want to I can just move the dark limit break units over to that character; and maybe grab a dark elemental affinity dual blade or something vOv