Page 254 of 758 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 7578

IIRC before the ranking was introdcued, the last EM of that week ended just before maintenance, so it isn't something uncommon on ES.
    Like i said, they should split it twice a day, as in 2x3h or 2x4h, to give evceryone a shot to take part daily. At the moment The only people who can really rake up the points are people on vacation, jobless or something similar.
    I was lucky to squeeze in a run during lunchbreaks everyday. If it wasn't for the weekend and the last EM, I probably wouldn't have ranked around the 500-1500 with both characters.
    Last edited by Husq; Nov 4, 2015 at 01:01 AM.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

WEll you gotta remember, the game's primary focus is the Japanese market, in Japan. When most EMs start, it's usually 2-3PM over there, and lasts until 10-12 PM. which is an actual ideal time for them. It's only on a Wednesday where it doesn't work out for them.

They're not going to split it in 2 because one of those blocks would be at an inconvenient time for most of them.

Sure but we always had 2 EM starting around 24:00 JST, sually one on the weekend and one midweek. Besides at around 24:00 you do see japanese players logging onto PSO2 most of teh time, or logging off.
    Maybe it is different in Japan, but don't some people have shift works where they only have time at nights/day?
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Seems like they always save the interesting scratches for EQ weeks.

In any case, Brilliant chips aren't that great for anyone with access to one of the 12* chips, because their damage bonuses stack additively instead of multiplicatively.

Woah. That quest for Wind Tech Intensification sure has tough monsters.
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

Watch out for that OP triple healing! No but honestly those dragonkins
    would be close to impossible to defeat if you are underlevel or your chips aren't strong enough.

That aside, why isn't Matoi Brilliant a light chip....

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Seems like they always save the interesting scratches for EQ weeks.

In any case, Brilliant chips aren't that great for anyone with access to one of the 12* chips, because their damage bonuses stack additively instead of multiplicatively.
    One of the biggest problem I face while preparing a loadout is understanding the above difference. Is there a guide anywhere talking about that? I usually check bumped database for chip explanations but the explanation of the chip doesn't mention how the damage stacks.

I have 4 booster quest and not just 2 as shown in bumped post.
    I just got katana fire boost and I'm going for gunslash one.
    I'll concentrate on DS wind booster after getting one gunslash booster....
    Using segami to move all my ele % to dark let me blow through the dragonkins in a matter of seconds... I have missouri in main slot though....

It's mentioned on the Japanese wiki, but I translated it earlier:

I was under the impression that all damage multipliers stacked in an additive fashion, but that apparently isn't the case.

There's different groups of multipliers according the wiki, which are:

A: Ability boost chips, Matoi (Edea Cluster),PS Nova collab chips, Yasuda collab chips (Clara and company)

B: Racial damage boost chips

C: Status chaser chips (Saga, Summer Quna)

D: Summer Io

E: Elemental Weaponoid chips, Brilliant chips, HT Missouri, Ability blast chips, Neptune

F: Strike Brute (Explains why it's so good)

So basically, once you've maxed element, you'd want to pick chips from as many different groups as possible to maximize the multipliers. Having a 50% multiplier from group A and B is about 20% better then a 100% multiplier from just group A, as an example.
    To expand on that a little, I can confirm that Glorious Wing is in the same group as the Brilliant chips.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Nov 4, 2015 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    Watch out for that OP triple healing! No but honestly those dragonkins
    would be close to impossible to defeat if you are underlevel or your chips aren't strong enough.

That aside, why isn't Matoi Brilliant a light chip....
    Yeah, Even with 230 dark it took me, I think, about 2:30 to defeat them My chips are not very good (Lisa, Lottie, Fonewearl, Segami though I can totally replace her for dragonkin quest and One Point).
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

It's mentioned on the Japanese wiki, but I translated it earlier:
    I read your post and it was/is really helpful but I have many chips that are not easily put in one of those groups or maybe I don't get the group thing the right way.
    For instance, risa hunewearl/fonewearl Matoi <Edea Cluster> sarah scarlet eyed deuman belong to which group?
    I could list many more.
    If it's me not understanding the group thing, I'm sorry for my dumbness, but understanding how it works would really help me.