Page 255 of 758 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257258265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 7578

Chips like Lisa that add an extra hit of damage could all be considered to be in their own group, as the damage they deal stacks additively.

Chips like Scarlet Eyed Dewman that say they provide a power increase are only raising your attack stat(s) by a flat value, and are great initially, but become progressively worse as you get higher base attack from leveling and new weaponry (Which inversely, causes damage multipliers to become more effective).

Wind Double Saber back again

Time to max lvl it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    Wind Double Saber back again

Time to max lvl it!
    Man, the droprate is terrible though.

The drop rate for these boosters has always been terrible. At least now they let you run those missions at half stamina cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalk3r View Post
    Yeah, Even with 230 dark it took me, I think, about 2:30 to defeat them My chips are not very good (Lisa, Lottie, Fonewearl, Segami though I can totally replace her for dragonkin quest and One Point).
    I don't have the greatest chips available, either. This is what I am using for a loadout. The poison really does wonders to curb the healing. I can usually finish the fight in 45-60sec.

Weapon is Red Wand +10 50% dark EX.13
    Note that the Megid chip has not been released due to a lack of materials.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    I don't have the greatest chips available, either. This is what I am using for a loadout. The poison really does wonders to curb the healing. I can usually finish the fight in 45-60sec.

Weapon is Red Wand +10 50% dark EX.13
    Note that the Megid chip has not been released due to a lack of materials.
    Hmm. I haven't thought about poison, not even sure I've got something to apply it consistently. Thanks for advice, gotta check!
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

Spoiler!

Are you kidding me, after spamming for SH keys and not getting any, I gave up on the EQ. I come back to some finished SH ones that I helped friends with the next day and I pull and.... I get a key....

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Seems like they always save the interesting scratches for EQ weeks.

In any case, Brilliant chips aren't that great for anyone with access to one of the 12* chips, because their damage bonuses stack additively instead of multiplicatively.
    Does that mean there's no point in my trying for it since I have like 10 friends with 12* chips and I hardly use anyone else?
    Last edited by Ryziou; Nov 4, 2015 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post

Are you kidding me, after spamming for SH keys and not getting any, I gave up on the EQ. I come back to some finished SH ones that I helped friends with the next day and I pull and.... I get a key....
    I played the last EQ until it ended. Afterwards I scratched for the 4000 pt I had left. On last scratch I got a key. The 4th out of 46.782 pt.

FOr the dragonkin quest my build is Missouri/risa/transformed theodore/wind ds booster/illusion rave EX. Friend slot tenimusou.

I kill them in 3 to 6 seconds depending on the position of the third dragonkin at the end of PA. If it gets out of range I need a second PA for it alone

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    I played the last EQ until it ended. Afterwards I scratched for the 4000 pt I had left. On last scratch I got a key. The 4th out of 46.782 pt.

FOr the dragonkin quest my build is Missouri/risa/transformed theodore/wind ds booster/illusion rave EX. Friend slot tenimusou.

I kill them in 3 to 6 seconds depending on the position of the third dragonkin at the end of PA. If it gets out of range I need a second PA for it alone
    Can we be friends? I need more op 12* chip friends. Pretty please <3

I'm also waiting for a Partisan Boost chip. I really need one to hit higher. Seeing as my DB boost jumps me up by like 10-20k, I probably could've started to dish out 70-80k per speed rain slash on SH Ringa

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    Can we be friends? I need more op 12* chip friends. Pretty please <3
    Sure! I don't know how to search for player in es though. My character name is KAPPASH. Send me a friend request, if you know how to, and tell me your character name.