Page 257 of 758 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 7578

Missouri/Tenimusou really made healers trivial. Too bad I haven't got them and have to rely on friendlist
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

Made some recordings of the SH Caterdransa and SH Wolga fights, just spamming Speed Rain 10* killed them Dragons and Darkers in 6 seconds, Wolga in 3 seconds, and Caterdransa in 12 seconds.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Damn. After seeing that, I can't help but wonder if Techer is just insanely outclassed. Each Megid hits about as hard as a single hit from Speed Rain.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Anyone know how much Matoi [Brilliant] gives for damage wise?

edit: Nevermind, wanted to up my damage more with her since she has the same wording as Missouri with the word "Tremendously" but since she's in the same boost group as my neptune chips, I don't think I'd gain much.

Ignore the categories and go by what the description tells you. (Brilliant chips are actually its own category because it scales based on element count)

Same category or not, its still a LOT of damage you get from that chip. What players forget is that for chips that scale based on your element count, you also have to factor in the elemental multiplier that caused that level of boost. Assuming you have 250% fire, you get +117% damage in SP slot, 107% otherwise, but that means you get x2.17 and x2.07 respectively that stacks on top of your 250%/3.5x, as long as your target is weak against that element.

Right now I'm finding it really funny that my all fire gunslash loadout can slay Wolgarda in a single Kreisenschlag use, considering I effectively have no element suited for it. (I don't have a single point of lightning or light element). Conversely if I swap out my orange heart chip for Segami chip, I have a loadout that works against everything, and against wolgarda, it drops dead before I'm halfway through my animation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Damn. After seeing that, I can't help but wonder if Techer is just insanely outclassed. Each Megid hits about as hard as a single hit from Speed Rain.
    Just ignore tech all tech in ES suck compare to PA.

It more of Mobbing instead but it still have limited AOE range compare to most strongest Mobbing PA like Speed Rain.

Ex tech is even more suck as it eat 50CP and do about 1/4 Damage from PA (if you have it max might be another story)

So yeah roll Fighter or Hunter now as those new ship seem come with these 2 class boost a lot.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elexus View Post
    Just ignore tech all tech in ES suck compare to PA.

It more of Mobbing instead but it still have limited AOE range compare to most strongest Mobbing PA like Speed Rain.

Ex tech is even more suck as it eat 50CP and do about 1/4 Damage from PA (if you have it max might be another story)

So yeah roll Fighter or Hunter now as those new ship seem come with these 2 class boost a lot.
    Spoiler!

This is bad?

That is not bad at all. It is also 5-15x the damage I do depending on which friend chip I can scavenge.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

its not bad at all, especially since its still enough to beat the boss/crush the EM run in 1-2 cycles. It's just that there's better, but it would rely on your luck, time, or wallet to acquire the resources to do that.

For example, remember this gem that was posted a while back?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 5, 2015 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Ignore the categories and go by what the description tells you. (Brilliant chips are actually its own category because it scales based on element count)

Same category or not, its still a LOT of damage you get from that chip. What players forget is that for chips that scale based on your element count, you also have to factor in the elemental multiplier that caused that level of boost. Assuming you have 250% fire, you get +117% damage in SP slot, 107% otherwise, but that means you get x2.17 and x2.07 respectively that stacks on top of your 250%/3.5x, as long as your target is weak against that element.

Right now I'm finding it really funny that my all fire gunslash loadout can slay Wolgarda in a single Kreisenschlag use, considering I effectively have no element suited for it. (I don't have a single point of lightning or light element). Conversely if I swap out my orange heart chip for Segami chip, I have a loadout that works against everything, and against wolgarda, it drops dead before I'm halfway through my animation.
    What chips are you using to dish all that damage? Granted Wolg is pretty weak, I mean, I can press one Illusion rave or two Speed rain and he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    its not bad at all, especially since its still enough to beat the boss/crush the EM run in 1-2 cycles. It's just that there's better, but it would rely on your luck, time, or wallet to acquire the resources to to that.

For example, remember this gem that was posted a while back?

Spoiler!
    I actually have Vinto EX surprisingly after spending a good amount of resources for Tenimusou to never drop. I want to use it but the long animation is what's stopping me :l.