Page 31 of 758 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181131531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I think I found my optimal loadout for now. I can do a LOT more if I had those last few capacity points. The Io is there to let me tank everything (why dodge when you can keep attacking?) but with a few more points I can use Twilight Quna instead, and that would add even more attack power.

Using this (and 1 attack boost)...

Spoiler!

Let me do this much in 1 pass (See lower left corner):

Spoiler!

Who said those Agitos were useless?
    That's pretty high, people on my friend list deals average of 70k~80k damage.
    I can deal 100k+ on a good run<If I get him stuck on the back swipe loop>
    But I'm using dark set, and not maining as as a Fo or TE or Bo though.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yeah, I could do more if I was running Br, but I'm switching between FO, GU and BO, just to keep raking in the free refills. That damage I did with my BO.

Also the AI on this thing is a bit wonky. I've encountered the backswipe loop like you've mentioned, but if you can drive it into the corner, it has no chance of escaping. It rarely tries to do a pounce in that state and if it does, backstep and you'll be able to drive it into the corner again.

Edit: Maybe my perception of damage is skewed, but I feel like I didn't do enough if I don't exceed 120k in a single pass, and I'd start tinkering with the loadouts until I get there.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 10, 2014 at 09:17 AM.

Looks like PSOes requires an update, but the Tweaker is not asking for it and since the game is region locked, you can't update via Google Play.

Yeah, I could do more if I was running Br, but I'm switching between FO, GU and BO, just to keep raking in the free refills. That damage I did with my BO.

Also the AI on this thing is a bit wonky. I've encountered the backswipe loop like you've mentioned, but if you can drive it into the corner, it has no chance of escaping. It rarely tries to do a pounce in that state and if it does, backstep and you'll be able to drive it into the corner again.

Edit: Maybe my perception of damage is skewed, but I feel like I didn't do enough if I don't exceed 120k in a single pass, and I'd start tinkering with the loadouts until I get there.
    Yep, switchign between all the class too, when only 10~20 exp left, switch to a low level, refil stamina.

Only got 2 of the Boss chip so far, 8 more to go for the Rifle
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Looks like PSOes requires an update, but the Tweaker is not asking for it and since the game is region locked, you can't update via Google Play.

Update it using Qoo App. Best utility to have when trying to get f2p games that are behind a region lock in the Play Store. (There are no games listed that would require you to have to buy them)

http://apk.qoo-app.com/
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

You need 10 chips for the weapons? Damn it sega.

Update it using Qoo App. Best utility to have when trying to get f2p games that are behind a region lock in the Play Store. (There are no games listed that would require you to have to buy them)

http://apk.qoo-app.com/
    Gonna give it a try, but that being said, the PSO2es Tweaker finally found the update, so I managed to do it.

So I got to play the Bantha Quest a bunch this morning, thanks for the heads up about the push notifications, I learned I can just leave my bluestacks running on the main startup menu and it will give me pso2es notifications while not logged in or having pso2es open.

My Chr is currently only lv 35 and my chips are pretty lacking due to not playing this much until the past week, so I have a struggle performing well in SH Bantha quest, I have some 10 and 11 star chips, Rockbear, Fonewarl, Theodore, Hunewarl, Kuna, Matoi, oh the El Adha for poison, but I am missing the really good ones like Lisa, Marlu, Klotho etc, I am playing force.

I can own the normal one in 2-3 runs, has anyone had any luck finding a bantha ong chip on normal or hard? I noticed sega put in the description of the EQ on the players site that it can drop on all ranks, but that is also me using google translate since my Japanese is not very good.

This morning I ran out of drive so I went to sleep, from what I am reading here, you all are saying if I am low on drive, I can switch to one of my other classes that are like lv 2 or so and do a run on it to restore my drive? I am using an all class talis so that would be awesome if that works.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Stamina is shared across all of your classes, so if you level any of your classes up, it refills. You can switch between your classes to make use of this while you can (since you can't do this forever).

As long as you can get the minimum damage requirement then you should be ok, even better if you have lots of active friends, especially if they have the chips you lack that you want to use. For the purpose of this EM, I'll be leaving a Twilight Quna or Echo S chip up.

The best outcome you can get from this is that you have enough friends that they can off the quest in one pass each, since everyone wants to minimize the amount of stamina spent for an EM clear. (Sure someone has to put up the EM at full cost, but nobody should want to spend more than 10 points for a specific Friend EM Request).

I've gotten the Ong chip from a hard mode run earlier this morning. and I know from previous events it will come from a Normal as well.

Stamina is shared across all of your classes, so if you level any of your classes up, it refills. You can switch between your classes to make use of this while you can (since you can't do this forever).

As long as you can get the minimum damage requirement then you should be ok, even better if you have lots of active friends, especially if they have the chips you lack that you want to use. For the purpose of this EM, I'll be leaving a Twilight Quna or Echo S chip up.

The best outcome you can get from this is that you have enough friends that they can off the quest in one pass each, since everyone wants to minimize the amount of stamina spent for an EM clear. (Sure someone has to put up the EM at full cost, but nobody should want to spend more than 10 points for a specific Friend EM Request).

I've gotten the Ong chip from a hard mode run earlier this morning. and I know from previous events it will come from a Normal as well.
    Thanks for the Helpful info would you mind if I added you? my player ID is Lil Ms Thunda I can send you a friend request if that is ok, I am pretty nooby atm, but I should be playing a lot now, and getting strong, ES has caught my interest.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel