Page 343 of 758 FirstFirst ... 243293333340341342343344345346353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 7578

Bosses for the 3 part EM are confirmed - Rigshureida, Dark Agrani, and Burn Draal.

Chips that grant bonuses are as follows:

Salus Punisher for all EM bosses,

Adaman for Burn Draal.

Rozeflotz for Rigshureida

Red Scorpio for Dark Agrani.

Of course each boss chip will work on itself too. And just like any other multiboss EM, trade in costs for the 5 slot rares are reduced to 8 chips from 10.

Also of note: Any points you had previously carry over to the new event. Also, this is NOT a Ranking EM. (For which I am glad because things got really intense the last time it happened, especially with the last day effectively being a 22 hour long EM session.)

Server seems to crap out during rankings, so just as well.

Okay, this might be a really stupid question.

Can you switch the character linked to PSO2es (if you have more than one character)?
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 3, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Okay, this might be a really stupid question.

Can you switch the character linked to PSO2es (if you have more than one character)?
    Click the button labeled "Return to Title", and select the middle green button to select an another char

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That particular error happens if your character data has been modified in any way outside of es. Basically you left es running and logged into PC. Then you returned to es without restarting it - it decides it needs to kick you back to title so that it can refresh your data before you run that mission lest data conflict happens.
    sadly this error happened in the middle of fully working es sessions. i still blame sega and prepare for eq hijinx once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alam View Post
    Click the button labeled "Return to Title", and select the middle green button to select an another char
    I see. And it was and really simple as well.
    I thought it would have some bad side effect, like wiping the progress on the currently linked character.

Welp, if only I knew about this sooner.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    sadly this error happened in the middle of fully working es sessions. i still blame sega and prepare for eq hijinx once again.
    Might not work for you, but I'll suggest changing your chipset. I keep getting the error when I put on one of the +10 second boost chips for the EQ, I removed it and it started working fine. Dono if it'll work for everyone but just my suggestion because I've had this crash error happen before and only when I put certain chips on for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Also of note: Any points you had previously carry over to the new event.
    This is sadly not the case. It wiped out all points when the EQ started.

Also, there seems to be a really nasty bug right now that causes the mission to instantly fail. I've tried replicating it a few times (the first time I got it was a complete fluke). It seems that getting rid of the start-up message then immediately choosing a cell and hitting the auto-run feature right after will cause the mission to instantly fail on the boss cell. On top of that, it causes some strange behavior like the cells the auto-run chooses make no sense (I believe it even chooses phantom cells) and the field music remains when you get back to the main menu.

My advice is just not to use the auto-run for now. It's already displayed some odd behavior last week when it would choose a phantom cell if it reached a fork in the road and neither available cell had a power up.

On bumped it said I would get 20k bonus points and keep my SH triggers but I got neither

i just know about “Elemental Limit Break" ability from pso2es unit that can increase the maximum elemental value by 20 point, can this ability stacked up by 3 units ?