Page 376 of 758 FirstFirst ... 276326366373374375376377378379386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 7578

IMO, the only good thing from gene chip is the CP cost, it's only need 26 CP cost for 12*, 26 chip cost can make more optimal chip build, as for the damage, gene chip is not bad if you're making a multi element chip build

It doesn't seem realistically possible for me to make the top 500 on one my my characters while maintaining top 1K on the other anymore.

My rank is practically frozen without use of XH triggers on the former.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Apr 4, 2016 at 08:12 PM.

Sega's probably going to end up relaxing the requirements to get stars for rankings in the near future. When it takes a build good enough to oneshot SH bosses and sleepless nights all week to get more than 1 star it's discouraging for everyone involved.

I did the EQ a ton of times on one character the other day and I'm still ~15000th.
    Screw that shit.

I sorta almost one shotted an SH Ringarda because he spent the entire time sitting in a corner spamming the hurricanes instead of doing that bullshit charge.
    Yay random AI.

I still hate that Ringarda is near invisible on his background.
    And my phone's frame rate drops whenever I hit him, and lags whenever he charges so that my dodges don't come out.

Anyone here that bought AC via PSO2es and is not from the US?
    I'm trying to but I run into troubles cause I live in Germany. Changing my adress in the google account doesn't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Sega's probably going to end up relaxing the requirements to get stars for rankings in the near future. When it takes a build good enough to oneshot SH bosses and sleepless nights all week to get more than 1 star it's discouraging for everyone involved.
    Actually it works against players if they one shot the SH boss. The smart ones hold back a little. If everyone gets points, then more invites exist. If you outright kill the boss, you're the only one who gets points. You gain ranking in this situation, but then you're stuck with less potential SH requests.

Boy it's a good thing Sega hasn't cursed me with good chips so that it's impossible I can do things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm not sure why I even bother with the ranking events, honestly.

The rappy suit is the only reward that does something other then make you more pointlessly overpowered in ES.

I wish they'd introduce more cosmetic ES exclusive rewards to make it more worthwhile.
    I did bring up this problem during last player enquete and I think I did put the rant here too. they do put noir in the rank lineup now and I was quite happy because weaponoid is a lobby accesorry...... but it doesn't live long enough because can get it by a mere 30 stars and at the same time (not delayed like rabbit wand) >.>

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    I Read on bumped the 12☆ Gene chip will be available on the 1st and 2nd of April. Is this no longer possible to obtain?
    they might be making appearance during IoS launch birthday too like last year seraphy. so try to keep your eye open for that

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    Best hand now for SH: Yamigratsu, Intensifying chips, attribute suicide(strike brut), Seraphy(wind), 11*PA(elder rebellion, illusion rave, orchestra) + friend with Gene&moa
    for now I use: strike brute, gene&more, 11* PA, PA booster, racial hunter (23 + 26 +18 + 14 + 19 = 100) wth friend yamigarasu/psychowand. but this build is a bit frowned because you don't really contribute to your friends with your friend chip (seeing half of my FL also use gene&more or strike brute as their friend chip as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Actually it works against players if they one shot the SH boss. The smart ones hold back a little. If everyone gets points, then more invites exist. If you outright kill the boss, you're the only one who gets points. You gain ranking in this situation, but then you're stuck with less potential SH requests.
    this is also what I do, I always do minimal borderline damage every time I sent my trigger bosses so more of my friend can participate and get point for their triggers.
    insta-retire on multi request is also a good way to rake point.

I generally use 10/11 star Vint/Speed Rain/Elder/Illusion/Orchestra, Xmas Katori/Lisa, some element/weapon/damage booster stuff, and a 12 star (mine or someone else's).
    I'm sure my damage sucks compared to everyone else's though. It's about 1-3m damage on SH. I see other people doing 4-8m, or something like that.

When is the IOS launch birthday?

What does this mean? http://i.imgur.com/SS3UDNC.png
    I get this popup when I try to claim (?) my event rewards by pressing the green button.