Page 385 of 758 FirstFirst ... 285335375382383384385386387388395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 7578

One small improvement is speeding up the results screen after every battle

Just got the Aika chip and released it, so far it activates immediately on attack, restores 8 CP passively (will not regen if you are using a PA).

As for weaponoid side story, you have to equip the chip in order to grind it's levels to unlock the next stage.

I want to try out tmgs but my GU is only level 50. Is the boss chip tmg in the recycle shop good for this level? I also have a 13* but it isn't +10

I rolled 66 times. Got an Aika and an Itsuki, and a Dragonslayer.
    Nothing else noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1 View Post
    I want to try out tmgs but my GU is only level 50. Is the boss chip tmg in the recycle shop good for this level? I also have a 13* but it isn't +10
    That 13* not being +10 might be your greatest situation - level requirements are based on overall power. Your weapons not being +10 means they will have lower requirements than normal. Otherwise, you can't really go wrong with the Early Learner series (which is what would be in the recycle shop)

How does one actually get ウェポノイドストーン/紅 in the first place, since you need 20 for the exchanges and you can't trade up from golds or silvers?

They're presents from weaponoids. Just need to keep doing a bunch of weaponoid quests to level them up and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    How does one actually get ウェポノイドストーン/紅 in the first place, since you need 20 for the exchanges and you can't trade up from golds or silvers?
    You can trade 10 Silvers for 1 Gold. Also, they dispense from Side Stories as rewards and from EX Story Quests as both Score Bonuses and extremely rare drops.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I was specifically referring to trading up to the new one, not an existing type.

There's a new Weaponoid Stone type? I wasn't aware they added another stone.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How do you get weaponoid boosters?