Page 425 of 758 FirstFirst ... 325375415422423424425426427428435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 7578

It also makes Sphere Eraser significantly stronger.

Ready to lose another week of your life? Because it's another Ranking Event!

Also, the Newcomer Summer Vacation! esScratch arrives this week. Prepare your wallets.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Not even going to bother with this ranking event, personally.

The Type-C Org Keratos frustrates me to no end because of that BS charging attack that has no tell, comes out instantly, and lasts for ages.

Summer rings in the waifus! Except Annette.

esScratch: Newcomer Summer Vacation! Vol. 1

New Chips:
    Gene [Summer Vacation]: When a Just Attack successfully hits, attack power greatly increases and HP is regularly restored.
    Seraphy [Summer Vacation]: Active Chip. Upon activation, dramatically increase attack power and greatly reduce CP consumption. CP consumption reduction is also applied to this Chip's activation.

Other Chips:
    Elysion
    Red Scorpio
    Torumalinka
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Well, now I feel stupid for blowing my medals on the previous scratch, considering that the new 12* is five times more common then the standard 12*s.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Well, now I feel stupid for blowing my medals on the previous scratch, considering that the new 12* is five times more common then the standard 12*s.
    Its sub-effect is also somewhat less desirable except for facetanking with long-animation PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Well, until the cost and actual damage boost is out, we don't know if it is better then 12* weaponoid.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So is there any info on the Anette summer chip? Or is that coming out later. I've got medal built up and I want to know if anything is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    So is there any info on the Anette summer chip? Or is that coming out later. I've got medal built up and I want to know if anything is worth it.
    Annette's Chip isn't out yet. Probably next week.

Now they have a 12* Hollow Gimlet chip (I believe it both raises damage and deals chase damage based on your wind element) that's an exclusive reward for those scoring in the top 100.

That's going to make scoring high even more difficult then usual.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 3, 2016 at 03:52 AM.