Page 433 of 758 FirstFirst ... 333383423430431432433434435436443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 7578

OK~
    So the event trade in chip

Have the same type of damage boost
    A-type
    55%/65% Damage boost, and each ability level +4% at lv.10 get an additional 36%
    Dark is also -20 CP cost, while Light is an active chip, which recover 35% HP

The new free wind chip is E type damage boosting chip
    85/90% damage boost and damage received -20%, it's awakened ability is cost -6 too
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Player ID: MPBLPure
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Done. Sakuya chip is up. As for Hollow Gimlet, it's 12* and also providing an effect similar to that of Tenimusou, so I'm pretty sure the trade cost can't be 30, like it would be for the previous weaponoids, which were 11*.
    Thanks, I was able to directly compare pa's, elder rebellion ex+ is 16.75% stronger than elder rebellion 10+, probably making it worth my time to use it for a dark dragon slayer (with nasu/dragonslayer/bio beld/booster/erex+psycho, over cannon seraphy/dragonslayer/bio beld/booster/er10+yami) loadout. If the other character had a nasuyoteri instead of dragonslayer, the er10 loadout would win by a decent margin (about 60-70k/PA), but given what I have this'll make it a lot more consistent and wont rely on status effects (I only have bio beld on 2 characters). Still need to test ER8+ though in a couple of hours after friend chip refreshes for a complete benchmark of power.

As far as hollow gimlet goes, my interest is in what frame it'll be in (and the eventual "what affection bonus does it get" though that wont be relevant for several months minimum). Operation star cost wise I'm expecting 50, so I can't afford it this time around due to slacking in the last couple of rankings. I'm expecting it to be gimp tier regardless of being a 12* (probably something like 120-150% E frame), simply because it's an exchange. If sega gave out a solid new (or existing but non-E) frame 12* that's actually obtainable, I'd be shocked.

edit: tested ER8+ vs ER10+, got another sizeable difference. I should probably test all 3 in the same round to get the best result. difference (in this run) between 8 and 10 was surprising at ~27%, but I don't know if attack pse factored into it, shouldn't really have since both would've had the same base to work with.

If it ends up being the same difference in that, I guess it'll basically be "if you can afford it cost wise, use EREX, otherwise ER10" with ER8 being a considerable downgrade. Don't think I'll bother testing er6+ because I don't have it (scratched, released, fed to something else).

second edit: tested all 3 in the same, difference is indeed consistent: ER8+ > ER10+ is ~27%, ER8+ > EREX+ is ~48.3%, ER10+ > EREX+ is ~16.7%. I don't feel comparing other PA's, since I don't have the sakuya chip myself and it's a pain to only be able to do this once per three hours. Thanks Lyrise, that was useful information to learn (along with ER's damage split being 10/10/10/10/10/10/12/12/16 for each of the hits).
    Last edited by Atmius; Aug 13, 2016 at 09:26 PM.

I love how all the listings for the Rigseigan (katana) just shot up many times over because they announced the Gurentessen chip over the livestream as coming soon. You used to be able to get one for somewhere in the range of 7-12 million. Now you're looking at prices of 23-38m for it depending on ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I love how all the listings for the Rigseigan (katana) just shot up many times over because they announced the Gurentessen chip over the livestream as coming soon. You used to be able to get one for somewhere in the range of 7-12 million. Now you're looking at prices of 23-38m for it depending on ship.
    Sounds like its price is now average Rig price. Never gonna be able to 50 Ele my Zrader
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Am i doing this right?

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Am i doing this right?

Spoiler!
    Looks great! Are you working on Ability translations?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Looks great! Are you working on Ability translations?
    Yeah, slowly. I have Yamigarasu, Koi Honou, Momiji Hime, More, Glorious Wing, and Sylphmanlinca done so far.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Yeah, slowly. I have Yamigarasu, Koi Honou, Momiji Hime, More, Glorious Wing, and Sylphmanlinca done so far.
    It's gonna take a long time to translate all of those...

If I want to farm Soul Receptor Units and Present Gauge, would it be more efficient to farm the 1-stage EX Quests like Dante?