Page 438 of 758 FirstFirst ... 338388428435436437438439440441448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 7578

To be more specific, You'll get a lot of exp if you meet your damage quota, but for actual EQ points the boss needs to die. It doesn't have to be killed by you, it could be killed by a friend responding to a help request you sent out, or some other player helping out in the same request you are responding to. Basically, as long as you had some involvement in its takedown (whether you meet quota or not) you'll get points when it dies.

You won't get any reward items if your participation consists of you getting KO'd and/or you retiring from the battle, but you'll still get the points.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Oh the variant wolga has a light weakness; well I guess I stick to gigrants then!

Also lol summer seraphy 2 and 3
    https://imgur.com/i554MjQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So, if I'm reading the chart right, Ext Receptor boosts Power IV and Power V affix rates by 20%, but has no effect if you're mutating up? Are there other Abilities compatible with Ext Receptor besides Flicit, Alma, and Power?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Power was what they use for an example. Those rates will apply to almost all status up 4/5 on carryover.

Uhh, I'm assuming this translation is wrong...?

Edit: clearly I don't know how to use forums.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by silvermoonarcher; Aug 18, 2016 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silvermoonarcher View Post

Attachment 40100
    Broken attachment is broken.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by silvermoonarcher View Post

Edit: clearly I don't know how to use forums.
    No way, it's clearly ICE. I'll fix it later, after these weaponoids that i'm doing, setup.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    oh yeah this week's new Tech is Nazonde; that seems kinda bad when you can't stunlock your target, no matter how much damage it might be doing. I would think against something like wolga it'll get you killed more often than not
    It's actually pretty strong, got 10* and 11* on alt account, so was able to test them out.
    They work better with Tali then Wand.

Their damage is insane, as soon as you cast it, it keep on continious damaging till you run out of CP, or you can cancel dash out of it anytime.
    Haven't test it on Ex stage, but for EQ and normal stage, it's pretty strong.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's actually pretty strong, got 10* and 11* on alt account, so was able to test them out.
    They work better with Tali then Wand.

Their damage is insane, as soon as you cast it, it keep on continious damaging till you run out of CP, or you can cancel dash out of it anytime.
    Haven't test it on Ex stage, but for EQ and normal stage, it's pretty strong.
    So, it's the Tech version of Sphere Eraser?