Page 445 of 758 FirstFirst ... 345395435442443444445446447448455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 7578
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

What's the current bonuses for each weaponoid when you have the matching weapon? Not all of Swiki is updated.

Well, I did end up trying out the scratch again, no annette again, but I finally got Summer Seraphy and another of the Quna chips, so I'm not complaining. Oh well, I guess I wasn't so lucky this week.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    What's the current bonuses for each weaponoid when you have the matching weapon? Not all of Swiki is updated.
    Not all the bonuses are active but in general most of them are full proficiency when weaponoid and weapon are equipped. (thus making crafting quite useful, you could max craft the weapon, and use it on other classes with no penalty)

Time for... Chips that aren't useful this week.

esScratch 8/23/16!

New Chips:
    Aurora -- Active Chip. Greatly increase damage, and add additional small damage boosts for every three Actives used or normal attacks performed.
    Euclita -- When an enemy is struck, decrease damage taken and grant a dramatic damage boost based on the number of Lightning Chips equipped.

Other Chips:
    Whip Blade Paratizel
    Glorious Wing (Side Story released)
    Miyabisen
    Bluesy Rhapsody
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Uepono #7: Glorious Wing might have a few issues.

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This particular chapter of Weapono! will only really make sense if you've gone through the side story for Glorious Wing...

Speaking of which, Max affinity bonus for Glorious Wing is Activation Rate up.

I wonder how good Aurora's damage boost is compared to Rina's.

I finally finished unlocking every single chip I possibly could on a character (with 2 exceptions, one AC chip I exchanged without noticing I hadn't released a copy, and deband 5 that I trashed somewhere along the line) for a total of 716, thanks to a combination of the last EQ and a decent amount of luck from the newly revised dailies. Sadly, that character still doesn't have a solidly useful 12* chip, and only possesses Salus Punisher. At least my E frame green Seraphy chip is kind of strong now I guess, at 121.72/107.4%, which is pretty good for 12 cost. Biggest downside of this is that I no longer have a real source of extra medals for that character now outside of doing a lot in EQs.

As far as this update is concerned, I'm more wondering if Aurora is a different frame than others, or if she's also in the highly populated E. A 0.4 rate on AC scratch regardless means I wouldn't' even bother, I'm going to hoard my medals for the weaponoid carnival I think, where the carnival 12* is likely to be a different frame simply by virtue of being rarely accessible.
    Last edited by Atmius; Aug 24, 2016 at 11:08 AM.

I was wondering is they still having the special where, if you use The AC version of this esScratch contains ★10 and higher chip, which means when scratch one of them you get a guarantee *10 or higher chip, if you use AC coins instead of the rappy medal coins.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    I was wondering is they still having the special where, if you use The AC version of this esScratch contains ★10 and higher chip, which means when scratch one of them you get a guarantee *10 or higher chip, if you use AC coins instead of the rappy medal coins.
    Check the lineup
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/catalog/lineup/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-