Page 449 of 758 FirstFirst ... 349399439446447448449450451452459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Yamigarasu gets dual element as the affection bonus, but the pitfall: Ice is the second element. Good old sega.
    Which is still great for Rig weapon users. Especially since ice is an element that usually doesn't get stocked up by virtue of there not being too many good ice chips nor has there been any need to stock up a lot of ice.

While true, my one character who possesses a yami does not possess any chips of suitable cost that really have any synergy with it, limiting its usefulness significantly. That and I don't have a single rig weapon either, making it a moot point for me. I would've preferred 6/8 cost down over dual element.

Good thing I have SHIT RNG. Five 11x pulls and no Weaponoid. Hell, I did a pull where 9 out of 11 chips were reds.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 31, 2016 at 08:27 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    A jester arrives this week! Is he any good?

esScratch: Weddle Park w/ Blade Whip Paratizel!

New Chip
    Weddle Park (EQ Effect: 2x Rewards, +10 seconds)

Other Chips
    Blade Whip Paratizel (EQ Effect: Rare Chip Rate+, Attack+)
    Yamigarasu (Side Story Released)
    T Yasminkov 2000H
    Dragon Slayer

Weapono! #8: Yamigarasu is here. Bruno gets his pervert on.
    Thanks for the Chip info! I was about to post asking what chip / chips would have event rewards this time, but I digged a little back to see this awesome comic, along with the info I was seeking, lol GJ! (´∩ω∩`)
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Nowhere in the description does it actually mention an elemental weakpoint bonus:
    アビリティ名 / デッドリージョーク
    ジャストアタック成功時、一定時間、通常攻撃に「ポイズン」効果が付与されターゲット中の敵の弱点属性が大 きく強化される。

Deadly Joke.
    It makes mention of your normal attack being able to inflict poison and raising your element value vs the targets elemental weakpoint/s. Hell, it doesn't mention attack power increase anywhere. Truly, a joke of a chip.
    You're right, only glanced, saw that it give poison,, and weakness not noticing it give element boost, not dark weakness.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Good thing I have SHIT RNG. Five 11x pulls and no Weaponoid. Hell, I did a pull where 9 out of 11 chips were reds.
    I figure if I'm going to waste my medals trying to get a 0.4% (at least in AC, probably less in medal) chance chip, I might as well try when the dud rolls options are better.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

dangit now I am stuck with this garbage weddle park chip for this EQ because I want more chances at loot.

I'll try to run with [Nysaruteri / Weddle Park / Madame's Umbrella / Overtail / Gimegid EX] with a couple dark limit break subunits.
    oh right I have that Dark Attribrute Resonance wand, I should craft that up too

other possible sets I could run with are:
    [S Gun Salute Seraphy / S Summer Vacation Annette / Weddle Park / Nysaruteri / Gimegid 2 (8*) ]
    [S Gun Salute Seraphy / Weddle Park / Naysaruteri / Dark Tech Intensification / Gimegid EX]

I also have 7th Dragon Student and Edea Cluster Matoi around

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

actually, I might give the dual 12* lineup a try after I get weddle park ground up, I just won't use the attribute resonance weapon with that build

I did get Dragon Slayer on Altiea (alt), so I guess it wasn't completely bad.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Dragon EX EM is live now, ends at 00:00 JST

also i plan to play this em a lot, and will be sending out request as my 2 chrs that got wedle park are weak alts, if anyone would like to add me feel free

player ID: Lil Ms Thunda
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel