Page 472 of 758 FirstFirst ... 372422462469470471472473474475482522572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It increase CP cost of PA/Tech to greatly boost it's attack power, sepifici CP% increase will need some testing
    Thanks. No kanji skills sucks.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hmm? Smells like a new chip damage type.

Too bad I have no medals left after last week's nightmare.

Testing is underway, but it seems to belong to A type for now.

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    Testing is underway, but it seems to belong to A type for now.
    A type, a stronger version of the Million Arthur ice chip, seems to be 150% damage booost, 60 second, and increase CP cost by 30%
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

That seems.. Pretty good, actually.

Compared to the weapon/tehcnic specfic boosters, it's +80% increase in power. In pure power it's enroaching on the realm of 12 stars.
    Of course there's the extra caveat of higher CP cost, but I guess that's up for the individual player to judge how problematic that is to them.
    The big downside, compared to the boosters, would be the install cost. While the boosters fit into almost every chip loadout due to their cost of 14, this one seems to have the standard weaponoid cost of 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    That seems.. Pretty good, actually.

Compared to the weapon/tehcnic specfic boosters, it's +80% increase in power. In pure power it's enroaching on the realm of 12 stars.
    Of course there's the extra caveat of higher CP cost, but I guess that's up for the individual player to judge how problematic that is to them.
    The big downside, compared to the boosters, would be the install cost. While the boosters fit into almost every chip loadout due to their cost of 14, this one seems to have the standard weaponoid cost of 23.
    Yep, Ice Millionare Million Arthur chip gives 70%/80% attack boost, and damage reduction 40%/50% for 14 cost.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

How do I get weaponoid booster and how hard its to get one? pls explain as verbose as possible, since I barely know how ES works.

I think of unlocking Emperial's Pike, but not sure how much time and effort it can take to farm enough of those strange boosters.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Sep 22, 2016 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    How do I get weaponoid booster and how hard its to get one? pls explain as verbose as possible, since I barely know how ES works.

I think of unlocking Emperial's Pike, but not sure how much time and effort it can take to farm enough of those strange boosters.
    Weaponoid Booster is randomly awarded as a prize from completing a Weaponoid's Present Gauge. To unlock the Present Gauge, you must complete the Weaponoid's Side Story. To unlock its Side Story, fill the Story Gauge by completing Quests with that Weaponoid in your Deck. The higher the base Drive cost of the Quest you undertake, the more the Gauge will increase. Once the Gauge hits certain levels, you will unlock new Side Story Quests, and completing them all will unlock the Present Gauge. The Present Gauge is filled the same way as the Story Gauge. Once it's full, the Weaponoid will grant you a Present, which can be a Booster, then it will reset.

TL;DR Get a Weaponoid, use it a lot until you unlock its Side Story, complete those, then just keep doing more Quests with it. It's rather simple if you play a lot of es.

A few things to note about Booster farming:
    • It's pretty RNG; the possible Presents range from Risk Ups (+1) to the ultra rare Rainbow Weaponoid Stones. In order to maximize efficiency, equip as many Weaponoids as possible to a deck, unlock Present Gauge on all of them, them spam the highest cost Quest.
    • Modifications to Drive Costs such as 1/2 Cost have no effect on the Present Gauge. This means it's twice as efficient to spam 1/2 Cost Quests over regular ones. For example, if there's a 1/2 Cost event for a 32 Drive Quest, it will only cost 16 Drive to participate, but gives the same amount of Gauge gain as a 32 Drive Quest.
    • If you haven't been playing regularly, you may not have many Weaponoids. If so, farming Boosters will be substantially harder due to needing to gacha your way to a full deck.
    • Emergency Quests are useless for increasing the Gauge. Don't do them if you want fast farming.
    • Multiple characters helps.

For the record, the cost to unlock a Weaponoid Potential is 1 - 3 - 5 instead of 3 - 4 - 5 for standard Pots. So you only need 9 Weaponoid Boosters to max out a Weaponoid Potential.

And since we're on the topic, the October update will introduce a limited time effect that doubles the rate at which the Gauge fills. You can use this to farm even faster if you're willing to wait.

Maybe I should start selling Weaponoid Booster Weapons for Meseta...
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 22, 2016 at 03:25 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Weaponoid Booster is randomly awarded as a prize from completing a Weaponoid's Present Gauge. To unlock the Present Gauge, you must complete the Weaponoid's Side Story. To unlock its Side Story, fill the Story Gauge by completing Quests with that Weaponoid in your Deck. The higher the base Drive cost of the Quest you undertake, the more the Gauge will increase. Once the Gauge hits certain levels, you will unlock new Side Story Quests, and completing them all will unlock the Present Gauge. The Present Gauge is filled the same way as the Story Gauge. Once it's full, the Weaponoid will grant you a Present, which can be a Booster, then it will reset.

TL;DR Get a Weaponoid, use it a lot until you unlock its Side Story, complete those, then just keep doing more Quests with it. It's rather simple if you play a lot of es.

A few things to note about Booster farming:
    • It's pretty RNG; the possible Presents range from Risk Ups (+1) to the ultra rare Rainbow Weaponoid Stones. In order to maximize efficiency, equip as many Weaponoids as possible to a deck, unlock Present Gauge on all of them, them spam the highest cost Quest.
    • Modifications to Drive Costs such as 1/2 Cost have no effect on the Present Gauge. This means it's twice as efficient to spam 1/2 Cost Quests over regular ones. For example, if there's a 1/2 Cost event for a 32 Drive Quest, it will only cost 16 Drive to participate, but gives the same amount of Gauge gain as a 32 Drive Quest.
    • If you haven't been playing regularly, you may not have many Weaponoids. If so, farming Boosters will be substantially harder due to needing to gacha your way to a full deck.
    • Emergency Quests are useless for increasing the Gauge. Don't do them if you want fast farming.
    • Multiple characters helps.

For the record, the cost to unlock a Weaponoid Potential is 1 - 3 - 5 instead of 3 - 4 - 5 for standard Pots. So you only need 9 Weaponoid Boosters to max out a Weaponoid Potential.

And since we're on the topic, the October update will introduce a limited time effect that doubles the rate at which the Gauge fills. You can use this to farm even faster if you're willing to wait.

Maybe I should start selling Weaponoid Booster Weapons for Meseta...
    Wow, thanks for such in detail answer, but too bad that it sounds like a total ass to me, since I'm not really fond of es version... i wish I could just buy your boosters from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Care to expand on this part specifically? It seems to conflict with what I heard.