Page 475 of 758 FirstFirst ... 375425465472473474475476477478485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    ...also want to remove inactives on own list and start replacing, but tend to feel bad and always wait until they pass the 30 day mark before removing. Do the lot of you clean up es friend lists as soon as the ranking week starts?.
    I prune my list from time to time but usually only for people who haven't logged on for 30 Days+ especially during EQ period. It may seem a little cold but if you're semi-serious about getting rewards out of it, it's something you probably have to do.

And yeah, despite the new Rappy Suit as a prize for top 100, the score pool seems pretty low. I haven't put that much into this EQ and I'm top 300 with only a little over 100K points.

Wonder what the drop off is?

I'm probably skipping this one by virtue of just getting Kingdom Hearts Unchained X and not feeling that motivated to do it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    I prune my list from time to time but usually only for people who haven't logged on for 30 Days+ especially during EQ period. It may seem a little cold but if you're semi-serious about getting rewards out of it, it's something you probably have to do.

And yeah, despite the new Rappy Suit as a prize for top 100, the score pool seems pretty low. I haven't put that much into this EQ and I'm top 300 with only a little over 100K points.

Wonder what the drop off is?
    Well, another reason might be the beach boss is annoying to fight, with the banther and Ex dragon easier to fight, and easier to kill, so people might be selling their pass for those.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Honestly that's a pretty solid reason. I utterly hate org keratos for its lack of tells for attacks, so you end up taking a huge amount of damage because most of its attacks come out before you can even see them coming. It's also fire/ice, which are probably the weakest 2 elements for me.

As far as pruning goes, I generally don't because I've had a lot of the people on my list for a long time, but a lot of them don't actually actively play es anymore (I basically get no triggers from them) and presumably just log in daily nowadays for the es storage in the maingame so it seems.

I'm in a bit of a loss on how to optimize for this game, these are my current high rarity chips:

Spoiler!

I'm currently using a 60 Light, +33 Huge Cutter and the 5* Over End with Fubuki Toushou for PA boosting; the other 3 chips in my decks are usually high attribute chips that're the weakness for whatever I'm running.

...other than that, I'm in the dark on chip combos, farming and general mechanics. Does the floating sword icon on certain chips when I'm running specific maps mean anything? I remember seeing it on my Nove Ringdarhl chip during it's EQ, the Org Keratos chip on the recent/current EQ and the Bantha Ona chip when I was doing the Special Quest with Caterdran'sa (weirdly enough).

(also, is More forever stuck at 3 sidestories? having no Weaponoids with unlockable Present Gauges is annoying >.>)

Also... uhh, hi, I guess. I've been lurking forever and just generally looking up stuff I haven't figured out yet in the main game and here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Well, another reason might be the beach boss is annoying to fight, with the banther and Ex dragon easier to fight, and easier to kill, so people might be selling their pass for those.
    You were definitely right about this, btw. lol

Not too much activity during the Donna period but as soon as Noire Draal popped up, my list was bumping with assist requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    You were definitely right about this, btw. lol

Not too much activity during the Donna period but as soon as Noire Draal popped up, my list was bumping with assist requests.
    Ditto, plus it's weekend =D

Quote Originally Posted by qqchurch View Post
    I'm in a bit of a loss on how to optimize for this game, these are my current high rarity chips:

Spoiler!

I'm currently using a 60 Light, +33 Huge Cutter and the 5* Over End with Fubuki Toushou for PA boosting; the other 3 chips in my decks are usually high attribute chips that're the weakness for whatever I'm running.

...other than that, I'm in the dark on chip combos, farming and general mechanics. Does the floating sword icon on certain chips when I'm running specific maps mean anything? I remember seeing it on my Nove Ringdarhl chip during it's EQ, the Org Keratos chip on the recent/current EQ and the Bantha Ona chip when I was doing the Special Quest with Caterdran'sa (weirdly enough).

(also, is More forever stuck at 3 sidestories? having no Weaponoids with unlockable Present Gauges is annoying >.>)

Also... uhh, hi, I guess. I've been lurking forever and just generally looking up stuff I haven't figured out yet in the main game and here.
    The icons are for EQ special effect.
    Sword - Increase damage against EQ boss
    Timer - Increase time.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I guess you only just started playing recently, alas it was too late. less than month ago sega had a campaign for a free weaponoid which had a low cost (20 > 14 after gaiden, meaning it also had a gift gauge), that had fairly high element and was actually quite strong. You can't get it now.

Debating if i want to roll again on my new char since it has literally nothing useful. (Char i last showed)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89