Page 482 of 758 FirstFirst ... 382432472479480481482483484485492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 7578

Rentonam will disappear eventually, Akebono will not. It seems the only weaponoid chips that ever get rotated out are the ones that started as EM rewards (which is why you no longer see Rabbit Wand).

So I decided to play PSO2es for Dragonslayer gimmick. The problem is, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
    This is my current stuff.
    Spoiler!

Some questions:
    1. Is 250 element important or it's okay to spread them across the board?
    2. Elder Rebellion is the best PA right? What should I put in the other 4 slots?
    3. How can I get Weaponoid Boosters?
    4. What weapon should I use?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    So I decided to play PSO2es for Dragonslayer gimmick. The problem is, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
    This is my current stuff.
    Spoiler!

Some questions:
    1. Is 250 element important or it's okay to spread them across the board?
    2. Elder Rebellion is the best PA right? What should I put in the other 4 slots?
    3. How can I get Weaponoid Boosters?
    4. What weapon should I use?
    1. Max Element helps a ton in this game. 1% Element = +1% damage, so 250 Element = +250% damage. If you can't seem to cap out an element you want to use, you can use Friend Chips to bolster your numbers or find a Prophecies of Motav to use. However, spread builds are useful for Elemental Resonance weapons.
    3. Weaponoid Boosters are dispensed by filling the Present Gauge on a Weaponoid, which is unlocked by completing a Weaponoid's Side Story. Side Story chapters are unlocked by filling an affinity gauge by equipping the Weaponoid and taking it on Quests. After completing all four Chapters, the Affinity Gauge becomes the Present Gauge, which works identically, but when it becomes full, your Weaponoid sends you a Present, then the gauge resets. There is a little RNG involved, since the possible Presents vary, so gather a lot of Weaponoids to maximize farming speed. (And just to note, you only need 9 Boosters to max a Weaponoid Potential.)
    4. TMGs work fine.

I'm no expert on Deck building, unfortunately, but someone here can probably help you with that.
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 17, 2016 at 11:03 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So, i was playing and saw this "advice" during a loading screen...

So... any jokes im missing or its just some extremely random stuff?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'd think that's just the patch people/person being a smartass

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    1. Max Element helps a ton in this game. 1% Element = +1% damage, so 250 Element = +250% damage. If you can't seem to cap out an element you want to use, you can use Friend Chips to bolster your numbers or find a Prophecies of Motav to use. However, spread builds are useful for Elemental Resonance weapons.
    3. Weaponoid Boosters are dispensed by filling the Present Gauge on a Weaponoid, which is unlocked by completing a Weaponoid's Side Story. Side Story chapters are unlocked by filling an affinity gauge by equipping the Weaponoid and taking it on Quests. After completing all four Chapters, the Affinity Gauge becomes the Present Gauge, which works identically, but when it becomes full, your Weaponoid sends you a Present, then the gauge resets. There is a little RNG involved, since the possible Presents vary, so gather a lot of Weaponoids to maximize farming speed. (And just to note, you only need 9 Boosters to max a Weaponoid Potential.)
    4. TMGs work fine.

I'm no expert on Deck building, unfortunately, but someone here can probably help you with that.
    In other word, I'll just roll blind then
    Thanks for answering.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post

Huh, thought I got rid of all of them.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What was that you guys being intentional or just one of you putting that thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post

Okay, I think I'm missing out by play without patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    What was that you guys being intentional or just one of you putting that thing lol
    Someone on the proxy chat had an extreme dislike for it and demanded better or else. Personally, thanks to much encouragement, i kept it up for a few weeks before deciding enough was enough.
    They should be gone in the patches, so seeing any of those should not be happening.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯