Page 495 of 758 FirstFirst ... 395445485492493494495496497498505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 7578

I redownloaded and reinstalled the game in Nox and MEmu but all i get is a black screen for 2-3sec and then the game closes. Does it work for anyone with emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Expected with new feature and porting over to new engine.
    Yeah. Biggest improvement so far that I can tell right away is the voice/sound.

Crap I didn't read the warning before installing the patch. How stupid of me for doing something so dumb because I was in a hurry....

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I redownloaded and reinstalled the game in Nox and MEmu but all i get is a black screen for 2-3sec and then the game closes. Does it work for anyone with emulator?
    I tried in memu, it seemed to work fine or me (used memu 2.8.2).

well nvm. problem solved by it own.

The game suddenly started to work again.

It seems that now Rappy coins and chips obtained on scratch are stored on a new gift category... Well at least is faster that way. Outside of this I don't see any other significant change in the game. I don't see any visual or graphics improvement so IDK why they needed the hardware boost.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post

It seems that now Rappy coins and chips obtained on scratch are stored on a new gift category... Well at least is faster that way. Outside of this I don't see any other significant change in the game. I don't see any visual or graphics improvement so IDK why they needed the hardware boost.
    Future proof
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Chips that are obtained when your inventory is full are also sent to gifts.

I see the visual upgrade. My character used to look very white pale when on the main menu, but now I can see a gradual change in skintone with shading and such. Maybe it was just my device.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Does PSO2es when using emulator have some special requirment that i'm missing? It works with MEmu 2.9.1.1 on my E7500+HD4850 PC with outdated Win7 and outdated drivers. But all i get is black screen with every emulator on my Phenom II 965+HD7770 with updated Win8.1 and updated drivers. If not then i'm going to install Win7.

Edit: Formated SSD, installed Win7+updates, up-to-date drivers. MEmu still gives black screen but thank god it works with Nox v3.7.5.1.
    Last edited by ralf542; Nov 28, 2016 at 10:30 AM.