Page 513 of 758 FirstFirst ... 13413463503510511512513514515516523563613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    In terms of char Im currently using.
    This char does have 10* Facet Fiola but havent used it yet since havent gotten a TD for it yet.

If you want total amount of chips ill have to do later since on my phone.

42 medals

You're level 70 fighter. It legit doesn't even matter what TD you use, unless you were talking about a white TD booster, in which case it still doesn't matter because you're using a black tmg booster which is E frame. You can get a white wind TD booster from Annette's limited time quest, so I would heavily suggest doing that and using facet folia. You'll do so much more damage you'll wonder why you ever thought elder rebellion was good.

I do have the wind tmg TD booster but its not maxed out yet.... (still working on that)

Idk if this matters much but my.concern is.my lack of lightning chips...other than seraphy only other 11* chips i have is maria and rose flotz.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Dec 21, 2016 at 10:58 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I do have the wind tmg TD booster but its not maxed out yet.... (still working on that)

Idk if this matters much but my.concern is.my lack of lightning chips...other than seraphy only other 11* chips i have is maria and rose flotz.
    Well, if it's like the last EQ, the new difficulity will get a random element weakness out of 3 when triggered, so just choose the one you have the load out for.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Also, so much for that 2.0% rate on that Christmas Aika chip. I managed to not get it, and first pull of the AC scratch I get Radiant instead, which has a much lower rate. Go figure.
    I used 90 medals and still no Radiant, I'm jealous. I have 300 medals left but I'm on the edge on using them.

I'm not even sure what Radiant does yet, I'm just caught in the "fan of the voice actor" trap.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I used 90 medals and still no Radiant, I'm jealous. I have 300 medals left but I'm on the edge on using them.

I'm not even sure what Radiant does yet, I'm just caught in the "fan of the voice actor" trap.

Weaponoid Radiant - When just attack, chance to activate to increase attack power tremoundsly, also make pc immune to status ailment.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

In retrospect, it was probably better that I get the weaponoid 12* instead of the event 12*, since they'll get additional stories, the ability to hand out gifts, and have one more stage of power up (via the side stories).

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Weaponoid Radiant - When just attack, chance to activate to increase attack power tremoundsly, also make pc immune to status ailment.
    Oh that's actually pretty cool
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

This time around it's lightning/wind/dark, as opposed to the last eq's lightning/wind/light. I feel like them doing lightning/wind twice in a row is a dick move, particularly with only one 'real' wind chip in this scratch. The REAL dick move, however, is giving ALL SH/XH variants the super shock status effect (and not just the wind one), which given how many attacks it does that can inflict it, can effectively shut down your damage dealing for the entire duration of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    This time around it's lightning/wind/dark, as opposed to the last eq's lightning/wind/light. I feel like them doing lightning/wind twice in a row is a dick move, particularly with only one 'real' wind chip in this scratch. The REAL dick move, however, is giving ALL SH/XH variants the super shock status effect (and not just the wind one), which given how many attacks it does that can inflict it, can effectively shut down your damage dealing for the entire duration of the fight.
    Which is why you want the radiant weaponoid which gives immunity to all status ailment

Screenshot dump

Unless you're willing to give me an excessive amount of AC in order for me to successfully draw one from the AC scratch pool, I can safely say that's not happening. I pretty much ran out of medals last week, and I'd rather save what few I have from the famitsu reward for the xmas scratch over scratching right now.