Page 552 of 758 FirstFirst ... 52452502542549550551552553554555562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 7578

Im having a problem with the esTweaker, i have the "old version" of it installed, it asks to download an "experimental" tweaker update that i agree and it never actually downloads, it also stopped updating pso2es hence my need to update said tweaker, then it points me to a page to manually download it pso2es.10nub.es i proceed with the manual download but at the time of installing it gives me a parsing error ("there was a problem parsing the package") and never installs the apk, 8th time ive downloaded it from the device itself and 2 different PCs, same error, if someone could humbly point me to a valid download link or up theirs (afaik its a 14mb apk) i would appreciate it.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

I have a question about the 12* Salus punisher chip: Is there different damages stat when in the special slot or do they remain the same when in the regular slot? So is the damage stats the same when either in the special slot or regular slot? thanks in advance.

Special slot will always have a more powerful effect, more damage, more time, higher proc rate,etc, but you have to remember, this is the slot that people on your friendlist can see and use.

Putting your Salus Punisher on SP will have it do more damage. This goes for all chips as well. Also each chip provides a different SP bonus as well, so keep that in mind too.

Random question but is the big es update tomorrow or at another date? I know it's just es but I am looking forward to having 6 palettes so I don't have to switch load outs so often. lol

That's next week I believe, or at least the story portion is.

CP Cost of PA and Tech down, and Attack increased greatly

Damage Boost and draining HP from enemy

CP cost reduced for long time, and at set interval attack get boosted greatly(Sounds like a Rina/Soro chip with CP cost down)
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Guess I'll wait to see the numbers on the new chips before doing anything. Also 6 palettes and 700 chip library today!

2 things that were overlooked and not mentioned:
    1) avenger is now in the weaponoid recycle shop (gaiden is +10s duration)
    2) windmill is in the scratch item recycle shop for 25 AC items/chips, and is a c frame that inflicts mirage with one catch: it has the new lowest likelyhood of activating, with an obscenely low activation rate (even lower than 小) that at max abi can be 小++. I guesstimate it to be somewhere between 100-120% damage based off of other chips with that power comment.

I logged in after maintenance and found a 11* weaponoid (slyph-something) in my pick up box, is this a reward for an event? I'm not sure how I got it and would like some clarification. Thanks

Is the PSO2es Tweaker constantly crashing for anyone else? Had to install the PSO2es APK directly from the website, since the Tweaker couldn't seem to complete the task. :/