Page 554 of 758 FirstFirst ... 54454504544551552553554555556557564604654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

bonus box stage 9 doesn't have any units in it D:

now how am I going to drown in 3-slot soul receptors to turn 3-slot falz souls into 4-slot and sell them

at least I got Guld Milla to make me literally invincible

I should post my chip inventory for each character sometime just to get some good advice

Just remember, ARKS quests are now 3x exp for the week, so if you're not logged into PC, you can level via es for those classes that still need levels or cubes - it's 80940 exp for the final mission, which you can do in about 2 minutes. (Also, the math has been done, exp/stamina point, you can't do better than the final mission)

Can someone summarize the new Chapters? I went through and can only go on context of what happened lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

i want to know about last Chapters too. i get Gene *11 from clear last story quest

Chapter 9, Cliff notes edition:

Spoiler!

Biggest spoiler and the biggest question:

Spoiler!

Chapter 10 Cliff Notes:

Spoiler!

As for your rewards for finishing story:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 16, 2017 at 06:39 AM.

So is this the end for ES for now? I am full of sadness.....hope they do more. Also I hope if they eventually give out the camo for the Lord/Gene DS that you can only get it if you completed ES
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Sega, in their infinite wisdom, have decided that people aren't allowed to have gift receptor on units, and will apparently delete the gift receptor affix and the lucky rise/meseta fever/exp boost affixes that aren't from the excube exchange/matterboard that give them by default (I don't actually know if there are units with exp boost, I don't recall such but you never know).

I don't know why gift receptor was never put on units to begin with when it was introduced, it would actually entice people not to be as much of a leech using lucky rise units when they could have a proper affix AND lucky rise ontop of it.

I really doubt that. If you took the time to create a high slot affix, I'm pretty sure Luckyrise is the one thing you wouldn't put on it. Not only is it a waste of a slot, given how you could put something else on it with better utility, to actually get a Rise3 affix on your gear takes way too many resources and complicates your affix by a lot. (you need 3 rise3 and gift receptor to even have a 50% base chance of getting it on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Chapter 9, Cliff notes edition:

Spoiler!

Biggest spoiler and the biggest question:

Spoiler!

Chapter 10 Cliff Notes:

Spoiler!

As for your rewards for finishing story:

Spoiler!

Barrier type chip? So its a defensive chip?

edit: Nvm finally found it on the wiki
    Last edited by starwind75043; Mar 16, 2017 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I really doubt that. If you took the time to create a high slot affix, I'm pretty sure Luckyrise is the one thing you wouldn't put on it. Not only is it a waste of a slot, given how you could put something else on it with better utility, to actually get a Rise3 affix on your gear takes way too many resources and complicates your affix by a lot. (you need 3 rise3 and gift receptor to even have a 50% base chance of getting it on.)
    It might be kind of tedious and expensive, but there wouldn't be anything stopping you from trying it. I'd probably make a set with apprentice/mod/stig/LR3/MF2 for general non tryhard use. It gives the benefit of meseta fever for xqs, LR3 for LR3, and app/mod/stig give a reasonable amount of attack/pp. Not overly hard to make.