Page 555 of 758 FirstFirst ... 55455505545552553554555556557558565605655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 7578

Wait.....is that emblem reward per char or account? If so.....I have a few coming my way then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    It might be kind of tedious and expensive, but there wouldn't be anything stopping you from trying it. I'd probably make a set with apprentice/mod/stig/LR3/MF2 for general non tryhard use. It gives the benefit of meseta fever for xqs, LR3 for LR3, and app/mod/stig give a reasonable amount of attack/pp. Not overly hard to make.
    As far as Lucky Rise goes.... I'd find that pretty dope to have Lucky Rise 3 Units. Would only really use em for the CF% boost (like I do with the LR1 units) on addition to timed abilities but that would be fun haha
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Mar 16, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So is this the end for ES for now? I am full of sadness.....hope they do more. Also I hope if they eventually give out the camo for the Lord/Gene DS that you can only get it if you completed ES
    I dont think theres another genesis weapon camo for Ds? or am i thinking of the free camos we got from a webpanel or something.

Here is Genes true form for people interested

Warning NSFW:incest
    Spoiler!

Friendly reminder that in the lore of the main game, there is a group of Photoners called the "Seven Gods and the Thirteen Goddesses" who transformed into Genesis Weapons. Roto is one of them. There was also one more named Tam (タム); I assume that this was the Genesis Weapon that turned into More.

Nice of the writers to finish the story by tying everything into the story of the main game.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 17, 2017 at 12:12 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

So is the Creator Emblem by char or account?

I would like to note that there's apparently an EX chapter in the files.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait so...... Weaponoids can be Arks members? As far as the main game goes she's clearly a Fighter......which now makes it amusing considering she's half of a double saber which is what she uses.

Still confused on what Dante,Levy and Phel are.... I understand they're simply specimens from Org,Donna, and Dragon EX but does that make them like.....what..... Beastoids? of such? I don't recall the games flat out saying what they was. Since Lord made them and is basically a Pseudo Falz guess that makes sense why they can summon Darkers like a Falz can.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Mar 17, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Anyone know which 3 elements this eq boss is weak against?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I've only seen ice for extra hard but I wasnt on for most of it

It's Fire/Dark/Ice this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Anyone know which 3 elements this eq boss is weak against?
    Fire, ice and dark.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan