Page 557 of 758 FirstFirst ... 57457507547554555556557558559560567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 7578

That wholly depends on the number of characters you have and straight up perseverance.

You can either find the weapon, as a reward from XH trigger being completed or you can trade in 20 material zero for it when it's in the rotation.

1 character can earn a maximum of 10 material zero from achievements and they can also drop as a result of SH/XH trigger completion. However, the first 5 are the easiest ones to get, since you get 1 material zero for each of the first 5 triggers you deploy and complete. After the first 5, the next 5 are for every 5 triggers completed. In terms of efficiency, you would ideally have at least 4 characters, each clearing off 5 triggers each for the 20 matzeros you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    How hard is it to get Plasis Arion? I was thinking about getting some Strike Gust Boots when I play HU/BR.
    It's not hard, just clear as many EQ as you can, and save material zero for weapon of your choice )
    P.S. as far as i know to get all materials from EQ achives, you need start XH quest 30 times.

I totally called it, they did put in the Doublesaber camo in the Emblem shop. Still uses a Creators' Emblem too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I totally called it, they did put in the Doublesaber camo in the Emblem shop. Still uses a Creators' Emblem too.
    Yesss! Even though I don't really use DS, I'm buying it. It's just too good of a Camo.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Damn it sega..... oh well figured they would do it at some point....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Does the increased level mean more mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That's so cool!

Hey, take a look at this:
    Spoiler!

Is this referring to the camo being available? A friend of mine posted it. It definitely says something about a Creator's Emblem.

I should get some Creator's Emblems.

Also, is there some kind of summary of the story of PSO2es?
    I wasn't really interested in it at all, until stuff like this started happening.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

That is a message congratulating you for clearing 2nd story. Tells you to look in your box to find a commemoration gift for the clear (the Creators' Emblem and Gene-Memorial chip).

What tipped me off about the Doublesaber was that reminder that there are new camos to claim in PSO2 on 3/22. This game normally doesn't do that unless it's related to PSO2es.

Still sort of wish they did something a lil different with getting that camo but of course that's my fault for wishful thinking.

This game isn't really known for singling players out when it comes to stuff (well I guess Expert Blocks is one) lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

What abilities those the new gene chip have?
    I understand hp recovery. But google is giving me something about a deathblow also which I don't understand.