Page 560 of 758 FirstFirst ... 60460510550557558559560561562563570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is this scratch worth doing on a char that has 0 weaponoids? Or should i wait off and see what next week brings?
    Hold off till April 1st. 48 hour 4th anniversary scratch.

Can do!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Sounds like Donna/Varder?
    Yup. This was confirmed in the last livestream. It's a doubleplay ranking event. (Though with these 2, its the reason you bring out the Radiant or the Halloween Aurora chips)

Ah, I missed the last live stream. I feel like I'm used to Varder enough to not need to crutch on Radiant but watch me get blown up by Shock status now that I've said that. lol

Excuse me.
    I wonder what the game tell us on the lobby screen after beat the last boss on story mode.
    It's something concern the last boss's name (Lordo) as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by [D]DCisknf View Post
    Excuse me.
    I wonder what the game tell us on the lobby screen after beat the last boss on story mode.
    It's something concern the last boss's name (Lordo) as far as i know.
    Was it this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7dLslGV0AIZG1L.png

If not, do you have a screenshot? You should get the Creator's Emblem and the Gene Memorial chip for clearing Story Mode.

So we're getting another PSO2 anime chara chips...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Was it this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7dLslGV0AIZG1L.png

If not, do you have a screenshot? You should get the Creator's Emblem and the Gene Memorial chip for clearing Story Mode.
    if that is the image that he was talking about, my (really shitty) translation would be something to the effect of "congratulations on clearing the story quest!" and then mixed in with a bunch of kanji i don't know, something about an item you get as a present and can be picked up in the box.

(there's actually a similar pop up when you finish the last arks quest as well, when you get the seraphy memorial chip)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Yup. This was confirmed in the last livestream. It's a doubleplay ranking event. (Though with these 2, its the reason you bring out the Radiant or the Halloween Aurora chips)

anything specific i should know about taking down varda if i just started using es for more than quicksearch in the last few weeks and don't have those chips? right now my loadout is volcano mace, revelle, strike brute, vert buzz, and 11* gifoie. worked great for agrani, but i'm expecting i'm going to have to rework things this week.

also, how many op stars should i be expecting to get from the eq? it seems like the rappy suit is 100 stars, so i'm assuming any given eq probably doesn't give a lot?
    Last edited by reaper527; Mar 28, 2017 at 09:24 PM.