Page 570 of 758 FirstFirst ... 70470520560567568569570571572573580620670 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 7578

it's not the be all end all 12* chip, but it is definitely a decisive part of the combo. I was able to almost onepass and ice one with zero attack pse with a loadout of xmas annette/yamigarasu/guld milla/ice td booster/ff8+darker busters. That's a 6 frame loadout that I pretty much can't improve on.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    it's not the be all end all 12* chip, but it is definitely a decisive part of the combo. I was able to almost onepass and ice one with zero attack pse with a loadout of xmas annette/yamigarasu/guld milla/ice td booster/ff8+darker busters. That's a 6 frame loadout that I pretty much can't improve on.
    Wait, almost? I thought that load can pretty much one run without any problem.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

With at least one attack pse, sure. I wasn't using any reeds/rigids, and wasn't maximising the element by playing hu (for 280 ele+rigids). It's nice though that I have one single loadout that covers 3 elements well (dark/lightning/ice), but as usual wind is my weakest link. The next eq being ringada will pretty much mean I probably wont bother, but I managed to get 100 material zero in total after this eq so I'm debating what to spend them on anyway.

You can use Itsuki-M to replace your TD-Booster unless your setup takes up exactly 100 cost.

I was using a similar setup as well, to do one cycles. (Yami / Xmas Annette / itsuki-Memorial / Darker Busters / FF8 with whatever E frame FL I can find). I can replace Itsuki with any kind of weapon booster if I'm not confident I can get away without getting killed, as weapon boosters provide healing as well, whereas Itsuki will not.

I think the thing for people to note is that the more types of attack boosters you have the better your overall output, and with so many chips having dual frame, the greater your versatility in achieving said one cycle kill.

I don't even use fire reed/rigid for today EQ, but still achieve the same result.
    Spoiler!
    >Heavy Hammer

Is Sigma still viable? I'm actually close to getting 20 Rainbow Weaponoid Stones, and I want to spend them on something useful.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    However, it totally depends on your FL and your access to a high overlimit Arion weapon.
    Sadly can't do EQs unless except the ones on the weekend since I'd need to be sleep for work. Think I need maybe 5 more Material Zero for "a" Arion but TD will be gone by time next time another EQ comes up haha

maybe next time.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

spend them on a partisan to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    spend them on a partisan to sell.
    I was wondering why people are so keen on buying the Partizan, actually.

Also, I got Bluestacks to play the other missions. I just figured out that my home internet hates me.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 4, 2017 at 09:59 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Because a dedicated FI/HU needs an allclass partisan for Exoda and BoC. Also Sacred Skewer Type-0 mobbing.
    Sigma is pretty much an accessible upgraded Fuuga Naginata, so of course people would buy that. Unless they have Imperial Pick-NT and/or Arion.
    >Heavy Hammer