Page 574 of 758 FirstFirst ... 74474524564571572573574575576577584624674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is it also worth powering up Luraira, since it's also A frame?
    Only if you use techs. Otherwise Gene's the better way to go since her chip can cover both situations, tech and PA (well PA at first, techs after you clear her side story).

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I got the Egg Paska Weaponoid from the 3rd Anniversary Quest lol
    I've gotten like, two so far. Apparently, her Ability Level goes up to 20, so...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Maxed Egg Paska is 120% E Frame at 20 cost. Pretty good for a 11*. Though the droprate is totally bullshit. I got Gene to max and Seraphy to 8 but got like 12 Egg Paskas total.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I'm assuming Nove will be Wind and Lightning weak but I wonder what the 3rd weak element will be?

Thank goodness it isn't a ranked EQ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I've gotten like, two so far. Apparently, her Ability Level goes up to 20, so...
    Wh.....what........

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Maxed Egg Paska is 120% E Frame at 20 cost. Pretty good for a 11*. Though the droprate is totally bullshit. I got Gene to max and Seraphy to 8 but got like 12 Egg Paskas total.
    Wait, how far do Gene and Seraphy go?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Wait, how far do Gene and Seraphy go?
    Gene and Seraphy both go up to A. Lv. 15. Which is funny, because those are readily available via Chip Fragment Exchange, while Egg Paska has an A. Lv. 20 yet has a completely garbage drop rate from a Special Quest.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

once im done saving up chip fragments for when they bring back overtail im just going to go for the camos and stuff in the pso2 exchange. I get about as much use from the regular booster chips for covering element than just having a 60% A-type with hp regen around; so getting gene just isnt really a priority to me. might grab one for collection purposes though

yeah I guess it's only other advantage is being 2 equip cost cheaper than the normal boosters and avatar itsuki memorial which I just realized is an a-type

does avatar itsuki memorial boost techs or is he photon arts only

oh wait that one is kinda bad now that I scrolled down to that chart swiki has on the page
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 11, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    once im done saving up chip fragments for when they bring back overtail im just going to go for the camos and stuff in the pso2 exchange. I get about as much use from the regular booster chips for covering element than just having a 60% A-type with hp regen around; so getting gene just isnt really a priority to me. might grab one for collection purposes though

yeah I guess it's only other advantage is being 2 equip cost cheaper than the normal boosters and avatar itsuki memorial which I just realized is an a-type

does avatar itsuki memorial boost techs or is he photon arts only

oh wait that one is kinda bad now that I scrolled down to that chart swiki has on the page
    If you're like me and you're swinging two 12*s around on your main deck, Gene is worth the grind because it has just low enough Cost to accommodate another 11*. Otherwise, then you can just take Boosters, sure.

Well, we didn't really talk about last week's SP Scratch (which I got nothing out of), but now that the dual SP Scratch rush is over, back to regular rotations!

esScratch: Fahren Glyph w/ Guld Milla! (4/12~4/19)

New Chip!
    Fahren Glyph: Upon a successful Just Attack, reduce CP consumption and drastically raise damage against Wind weak enemies.

Other Chips
    Guld Milla
    Paratizel
    Glorious Wing
    Bluesy Requiem
    RINA & Aika [Premium] (AC Scratch only)

Weapono! Guest Comic 7: Comic? What comic? It's guest artwork of Lord today!

Last edited by Altiea; Apr 12, 2017 at 03:31 PM.

http://gs.dengeki.com/tag/%E3%81%86%...3%86%E3%82%A3/

Also the comic is normally Dengeki site as well if you like these.