Page 583 of 758 FirstFirst ... 83483533573580581582583584585586593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 7578

Is Motav Prophecy obsolete at this point? (unless it always was)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is Motav Prophecy obsolete at this point? (unless it always was)
    180% E-type damage, and 80/90 Element boost that the enemy is weak too.

Not as high as some of the newer E type chip, but if you don't have the element and can get other type chip, it's a good chip.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

2400+ fragments later...
    Spoiler!
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

is there any way to see the full ranking table for the eq's? the page here is only showing the top 100 people:

http://pso2.jp/es/players/event/webranking/ranking/

but it would be nice to be able to look and see how many points were needed for each of the various cutoffs (10k/5k/1k/etc.). also, when i woke up, i couldn't see my rank on the event info button anymore. since i was around 10k when i went to bed, i can't imagine that missing the 3am-8am eq would have bumped me back almost 20k positions to where i'd be out of the rankings. a full list would make it easy to double check where i am. (had about 250k op score)

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post

but it would be nice to be able to look and see how many points were needed for each of the various cutoffs (10k/5k/1k/etc.). also, when i woke up, i couldn't see my rank on the event info button anymore. since i was around 10k when i went to bed, i can't imagine that missing the 3am-8am eq would have bumped me back almost 20k positions to where i'd be out of the rankings. a full list would make it easy to double check where i am. (had about 250k op score)
    I think the ranking only shows top 100 anyway....

and correct it probably says Ranking summary or something like that.... it does that after the EQ is over....guess it's a way to tally it up.....

If there is a way to check post 100....I have no idea.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Just before The EQ went down:

Spoiler!

Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Horo The Wise Wolf View Post
    Just before The EQ went down:

Spoiler!

congrats on your winnings!

out of curiosity, what kind of kill power did you need to rank that high? were you able to solo xh triggers in 1 run? how many of those op restoration points did you end up using?

right now i can kill vh stuff in 1 run, sh in 4-5, but am completely dependent on friends helping for xh. (as far as my damage went, i was hitting for 8-10m per run if my friend slot was a good 12* chip like darker buster, and 4-5m if they had a run of the mill 11*).

still trying to improve so i can rank better in the future, but from what i can tell, a huge part of that is just hoping for the best from the rng on scratch.

Probably would've done this EQ if I didn't live halfway across the Earth and thus never be able to do it because it's always midnight when the EQs are up. Oh well, I'll get it next time.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    congrats on your winnings!

out of curiosity, what kind of kill power did you need to rank that high? were you able to solo xh triggers in 1 run? how many of those op restoration points did you end up using?

right now i can kill vh stuff in 1 run, sh in 4-5, but am completely dependent on friends helping for xh. (as far as my damage went, i was hitting for 8-10m per run if my friend slot was a good 12* chip like darker buster, and 4-5m if they had a run of the mill 11*).

still trying to improve so i can rank better in the future, but from what i can tell, a huge part of that is just hoping for the best from the rng on scratch.
    I hit pretty damn hard lol.

This particular EQ I could kill Fire and Light Agrani's (Light was like a 50/50), and all of the banthers when I would dig into my XH runs with a good OP med Attack boost. Normally I wouldn't finish a run if RNG wasn't on my side. And Ice Agrani's I couldn't get more than 50million damage runs out of. I need better ice options.

And the OP things I used a lot of. The past two rankings I went through all of my stash (Which was like 300+ Mini's and 150+ OP meds)

And what the guy above me said, it is mostly a schedule constraint too. To get top 100 you need to play almost all of them (At least 80% Participation) My sleep schedule this past week would probably kill weak people.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

I attempted to rank, but gave up after a few days, mostly because I was barely moving around the bottom 10 of the top 100 and other commitments guaranteed that I would miss 2 eqs. This meant I wouldn't be able to claw it back due to more of a reliance on friend requests than I had predicted, so I just threw in the towel on it. Probably ranked top 200 though.