Page 593 of 758 FirstFirst ... 93493543583590591592593594595596603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 7578

The 3rd Anniversary Chip Illustration contest is over, and the winners have been revealed!

H10 Missouri T

Austere Shooter

Union D Blade

The Runner Ups include:

Prosem Roza (Weapon Camo)

Spoiler!

Phyteuma

Spoiler!

Heretically

Spoiler!

Nox Dinas (Again)

Spoiler!

Blitz Fender

Spoiler!

Inferno Bazooka

Spoiler!

Glad to see the Japanese were able to vote on designs that weren't just glorified lingerie and girls with enormous breasts. No hate on Austere Shooter though, her art is pretty good.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 31, 2017 at 03:25 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Just discovered that all the character chips with stories unlocked, as well as the Spread Needle chips can randomly drop King Rappy chips. I guess that's the consolation to not being able to drop their own weapons.

Edit: As soon as I post this, I also get the Spread Needle camo from the weaponoid itself too.
    The Spread Needle Weaponoid dropped the CAMO?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The dreaded Nove/Org Doubleplay Ranking is now live, by the way.

Friendly reminder that I am freaking sick of Nove's charge attack.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the scratch junk exchange weaponoid changed out, not sure what the new one does though

Lutilus chip is in the exchange shop, classified as a 25 chip trade.

It has the effect of an attack boost, but it also makes all your attacks (all normals, PAs and Techs) Just Attacks.

The catch? It's activation rate is extremely low at level 1. Windmill is the only other chip with this low an activation rate.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jun 1, 2017 at 08:09 AM.

Well that happened.

Spoiler!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Is Ideal Duos good? I was about to buy a Sigma Sharo to sell off for Affix cash, but then I noticed that he's now in the shop for 20 Rainbow Stones. He seems like a fairly good Chip for my Deck cause I run Darker Busters and SORO, which are both Fire.

EDIT: Oh wait, that would mean running triple 12*... *facepalm* Gonna need to track down those Arion TDs...
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 1, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is Ideal Duos good? I was about to buy a Sigma Sharo to sell off for Affix cash, but then I noticed that he's now in the shop for 20 Rainbow Stones. He seems like a fairly good Chip for my Deck cause I run Darker Busters and SORO, which are both Fire.

EDIT: Oh wait, that would mean running triple 12*... *facepalm* Gonna need to track down those Arion TDs...
    Unless you don't have 12* Fire E-Frame, it's worth it imo. Worst case it helps diversify your deck based on what's available from your friends' slot.

Caved and bought Duos the moment Org Keratos was live. Don't regret a damn thing, it's working wonders.

Man, I knew grinding my ass off would pay off eventually.

Spoiler!