Page 600 of 758 FirstFirst ... 100500550590597598599600601602603610650700 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 7578

New charity chip Ely

Just attacks give power increase and cp recovery.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

so yeah, last week was a whale trap for this week to have stuff that can actually help people catch up. if you got metals and cannot one-pass super-hard EQ bosses yet I would roll here

so what's the take on the various new chips that have shown up on recycle shop recently?

http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%8A%E3%82%89

http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%9B%99

50% e frame seems pretty unimpressive, and for the lila chip, i guess the verdict is out until we have actual percentages.

Akebono was always there, and wasn't bad for the time she was released. Good for if you're lacking other Fire options. Not much outside of that. As for Rira, well, typically it should be that if the chip exists in exchange shop, it'll get stronger every time you level up its ability. In this case however, the description has no such thing, so it... is kind of an underwhelming chip. It's not bad if you need to cram in a chip for 15 cost, but if you have more than that to spare, you should be getting an Avenger chip for 10 gold weaponoid stones.

I've just realizied that ES story mode is translated. Why haven't you tell me? And is it actually any good?

So I'm really loving this Lucirus chip (get it for 25 scratch chips/AC items in the exchange shop) since it's letting me run better options for when I want the game to autoplay the event quests. Despite the abysmally low proc rate on paper, it actually activates very often. It being a timer effect also means that you only need it to activate once.

For the current event quest you can basically put Lucirus and Lindblum together, using a TMG/rifle, with any other chips you want and it's a guaranteed win on autoplay. Lindblum causes panic which stops the Shreida from attacking you - Lucirus makes it so that it will always work, since its job is to make all attacks JAs, which in turn means all your passive skills will proc regardless of attack type. Alternatively, you could pair Lucirus with Sukunahime-SPrem, Guldmilla or TeniMusou for automatic autohealing hijinx as well.

Quartz dragon...

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Maybe we'll see the Serkflotz boots back. They've spent too much time in the markets selling for 10s of millions of meseta.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 12, 2017 at 08:11 AM.

Good thing my main char hass Dragonslayer and Nasuteri for the dark variant of it. And per that picture they showed for it. (assuming they're accurate) ice weak should be one of them
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

When are the 13* arion jb coming back?