Page 606 of 758 FirstFirst ... 106506556596603604605606607608609616656706 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    'es weapon' as in one of the ones with the es-only abilities that boost elemental cap and whatnot? Or just an 11* weapon? I have been using my Nox bow (+20) as a hunter (it's classed for Hunter, so it works; granted, the proficiency system atm seems pointless for where I am at in the game, where everything up til chapter 6 or so are just OHKO anyway) and doing fine until I run missions way higher than I should be.

I also prefer the bow (over a +35 Nox AR, +10 Nox Dual Blades, etc) because most (of my very few) cards activate on JAs, and I can spam five+ JAs with a bow in the time it takes to get maybe one or two off with other weapons, then destroy things with charged attacks (or just keeps spamming regular JAs, but the charged attacks are definitely more powerful than the amount of regular attacks you can do in that amount of time) once they have activated. Only issues I have had so far is either 1) when I take on quests way higher than my level, or 2) when facing non-OHKO enemies, the reason I have always disliked swipe-based 'mobile' games surfaces frequently, where you tell it to dodge the massive boss attack and it sits there and says, 'so... stand here and attack?'.... >_> (Just use on-screen button-prompts, seriously; making it swipe-based doesn't make it any better or feel more interactive or whatever, it usually just causes problems.)
    We mean weapon with PSO2es ability, like Early learner to be able to utilize it's full attack power or Element Resonance to gain attack buff based onthe weapon element, or the 12* that gain attack b oost from all element.
    Since your affix doesn't matter in PSO2es, only the upgrade level, and the level/class requirement for the gear.

Early Learner
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...86%9F#f4ec1536

Element Resonance (1 Element)
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...86%9F#c34cd1e0

Elementa Resonance (all)
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...86%9F#e85c2634

And finally the 13* that can be exchanged for Material Zero(EQ prize)
    Which reduce Cost down of chip of the same element as the weapon, upt o max of 5 reduction if +35ed, so allowing player to equip chip pallette normaly not doable fur maximun multiplier

Unit wise, there's two kind, one that boost element limit(Can reach 310 max element) and one that boost element limit and CP (280 limit) both require boss chip from EQ to chage in or buy in player shop.
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...86%9F#yd97f111

Weapon PA wise, 11* is the strongest, but for the current meta
    10* for TMG Elder Rebellion is still probabely the safest PA witih good damage and i frame and able to dodge amd tje ability to dodge out of any PA activation. Grim Barrage is a good burst damage PA too

The strongest is still Facet Folia, it's 8* is equal to 10* of any other PA, and 10* is 11* of other PA

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    And here I was about to post about being impressed with hitting for 50k damage against an EX/lvl.60 enemy (still only level 51 hunter but tried it for the heck of it; season two episode 1-1) using [Ancient Quartz's(?) ability + an unleveled base 6* Last Nemesis Bow PA] (only wind card in the set/deck because I was trying out the new Jeane I had just gotten from completing(? I guess) Season Two story (which her ability is based on the amount of different element chips equipped, correct?).

I knew Last Nemesis was a strong move (I played a Bow Braver in PSO2 til lvl.63 before switching back to Ranger a while back), but it does take forever to charge, but wasn't expecting to hit for 50k when I don't think anything else I have used has hit for over 4-5k, maybe more, but don't recall seeing anything in the 5-digit range (10* Foie 3 in an all-but-one fire setup (Ancient Quartz for the PA/Tech boost) + against an enemy weak to fire). For being a 10* it (Foie 3) doesn't seem very strong though (granted it does say Basic Fire Tech), and seen it hit for 1 dmg many times even with multiple boosts active. I don't really have a lot of cards to work with though, high rarity-wise anyway. Plenty of 4-6* PA/Techs though, but assumed they might not be worth it, but Last Nemesis changed my mind so may have to try some others out.

---

As for those weapons/abilities, can those be bought in player shops in PSO2 (like the sub-units), or only inside es via exchanges? I have seen the sub-units on the player shop a couple times (before starting es), so I had no idea what their REAL purpose was since they weren't part of a set bonus or anything, but still pricey.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 31, 2017 at 08:26 PM.

And here I was about to post about being impressed with hitting for 50k damage against an EX/lvl.60 enemy (still only level 51 hunter but tried it for the heck of it; season two episode 1-1) using [Ancient Quartz's(?) ability + an unleveled base 6* Last Nemesis Bow PA] (only wind card in the set/deck because I was trying out the new Jeane I had just gotten from completing(? I guess) Season Two story (which her ability is based on the amount of different element chips equipped, correct?).

I knew Last Nemesis was a strong move (I played a Bow Braver in PSO2 til lvl.63 before switching back to Ranger a while back), but it does take forever to charge, but wasn't expecting to hit for 50k when I don't think anything else I have used has hit for over 4-5k, maybe more, but don't recall seeing anything in the 5-digit range (10* Foie 3 in an all-but-one fire setup (Ancient Quartz for the PA/Tech boost) + against an enemy weak to fire). For being a 10* it (Foie 3) doesn't seem very strong though (granted it does say Basic Fire Tech), and seen it hit for 1 dmg many times even with multiple boosts active. I don't really have a lot of cards to work with though, high rarity-wise anyway. Plenty of 4-6* PA/Techs though, but assumed they might not be worth it, but Last Nemesis changed my mind so may have to try some others out.

---

As for those weapons/abilities, can those be bought in player shops in PSO2 (like the sub-units), or only inside es via exchanges? I have seen the sub-units on the player shop a couple times (before starting es), so I had no idea what their REAL purpose was since they weren't part of a set bonus or anything, but still pricey.
    You should be able to buy the Early Learner, and Element Resonance(1 or All) in player shop, just search their name,

And PSO2es, the main damage will be from chip multiplier, when you use different type of chip, since same type damage boost get added, but if different type it gets multiplier, and a high element that the enemy is weak against, generally 200+

So like one of the high ranking person in the EQ, and likes to play with multiplier, here is some of his EQ thing, he mainly use Facet and DB, unless the enemy is weak to Ice, then he switch to Wand and us ehte water spray Ice Tech chip.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So, I have Darker Busters, SORO, 2017 Summer Gene, and FF2. I'm not quite sure how to fill the last slot without putting in something useless like S2 Gene, and I don't have +35 Arion TDs yet.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You should be able to buy the Early Learner, and Element Resonance(1 or All) in player shop, just search their name,

And PSO2es, the main damage will be from chip multiplier, when you use different type of chip, since same type damage boost get added, but if different type it gets multiplier, and a high element that the enemy is weak against, generally 200+

So like one of the high ranking person in the EQ, and likes to play with multiplier, here is some of his EQ thing, he mainly use Facet and DB, unless the enemy is weak to Ice, then he switch to Wand and us ehte water spray Ice Tech chip.
    What platform/device are being used/played on in these videos? Parts of its seem or look different than what I see when playing (like small aspects of the movement screen and whatnot) and I almost would have to guess it's via an emulation program or something on a fairly well-spec'd CPU, because my android device lags all the time just trying to dodge attacks, or if there are many enemies on the screen trying to do things at the same time as I am attacking, so there's no way I could pull any of that off, even if I had the same cards/equips. It would probably crash the first time I tried using that PA to be honest lol.

What platform/device are being used/played on in these videos? Parts of its seem or look different than what I see when playing (like small aspects of the movement screen and whatnot) and I almost would have to guess it's via an emulation program or something on a fairly well-spec'd CPU, because my android device lags all the time just trying to dodge attacks, or if there are many enemies on the screen trying to do things at the same time as I am attacking, so there's no way I could pull any of that off, even if I had the same cards/equips. It would probably crash the first time I tried using that PA to be honest lol.
    Sony Xperia Z5 or Z3.

Screenshot dump

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, I have Darker Busters, SORO, 2017 Summer Gene, and FF2. I'm not quite sure how to fill the last slot without putting in something useless like S2 Gene, and I don't have +35 Arion TDs yet.
    Wind Seraphy

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think what determines what you could use depends on just how far your Nesis Arions are at and what element they are. If it's still lightning, or you made it fire, you have a lot more options than you think (your current listed adds up to 84, so you have at least 16 points to mess around with). Also, S2 Gene isn't a bad choice either, since using that doesn't conflict with your boost, and would also let you use a stronger FF if you have it - it would also let you augment a bit of element into anything not lightning or fire as well, at least 25 element. If you have some reduction on your Nesis Arion, and prefer a little safety in healing, putting in Sukunahime-P or Xiera is also an option - those chips don't have timer effects and will proc as many times as you connect PAs with the enemy.

Seraphy chip was mentioned, but that is completely situational - it's only worth consideration if you have more than 1000 chips in your library, and if you don't have any stronger E-frame chips in your FL otherwise you're just losing damage.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Aug 1, 2017 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    -A moment with Bluesy, she's disappointed that the waves have erased what she calls the memory of her making, but regains her composure shortly after, and glad to be working with you.
    Awww.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So...RIP Ely, Quina and Lila?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.